Verified Expert in Engineering
Joseph is experienced in full-stack web development, with projects on accounting systems, eCommerce, and web-related applications. He prefers using tools like React, React Native, and Firebase and complementing them with different technology stacks like MERN and LAMP. Additionally, Joseph has a deep understanding of Vanilla JS and ES6.
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is a new concept of B2B and B2C eCommerce mobile and web app with some aspects of social media for users to connect while doing business.
- Maintained the company's web infrastructure, fixed bugs on the front-end website, changed the cloud service's configuration, and improved the overall system performance.
- Developed new features that improved the UI and UX of the website by tackling tasks assigned and applying proposed solutions.
- Provided reports of the updates to the system, gave feedback on optimizing the app, and suggested new features.
AKJ Enterprises, LLC
- Designed the architecture of a self-contained system that would integrate the React client app, the Node.js server, and the SQLite database and authenticated by Firebase Authentication wrapped inside an Electron app.
- Made the Electron application that would package the full-stack application of the React app and Node.js server, which can be built, easily installed, and run on any PC or Mac hosted in a portable device.
- Created the front-end app using React and runs on Node.js provided by Electron. The app also has React Query, React Router, and MUI.
- Developed the Node.js server API to handle the CRUD process on the SQLite database. The server uses Node.js provided by Electron and Port 8000 for connection with the client-side app.
- Built an authentication and registration process utilizing Firestore and Firebase Authentication and validating data from the SQLite database, allowing the verification of the app instance purchase by a customer.
- Designed and developed the systems as web or mobile applications for clients.
- Deliberated with the client and the management to envision the whole user experience of the system, from accessing the UI to retrieving data from the server.
- Led the front-end development for a gifting app. A social media mobile app that focuses on gifting and the entire social experience between people. Built the structure of the eCommerce flow and created a virtual agent using Dialogflow.
- Developed Tendeal, an online eCommerce platform for B2B and B2C trading, supporting English and Arabic. Led the front-end development for the whole end-user interface with mobile and web, using React Native and Next.js.
- Created Trackjob, a dispatch system that manages orders, clients, and staff with a different accounting system. Developed a front-end website application using the Gatsby framework. Visualized the UI/UX of the application with the client.
Goodwill Electrical & Mechanical Services
- Managed UI/UX and back-end development, maintenance of infrastructure, hosting, and other IT-related services regarding networking and tech support.
- Developed the attendance React Native mobile application. An app for employees to use as an interface for inputting attendance. Integrated it with a back-end system used in the payroll system for the system to be fully connected.
- Built the back-end system using the LAMP stack, hosted in Google Cloud with Bitnami and Google application engine with continuous maintenance and support of the infrastructure.
- Developed static sites and landing pages using Vanilla JS, HTML, and CSS, hosted in the Bluehost hosting provider.
- Deployed WordPress eCommerce site in Google Compute Engine.
- Decided on concept designs and advertisements that would spread awareness of the brand.
Web Developer Intern
Glocorp IT Solutions Inc.
- Created front-end websites for clients that have businesses with hotels and resorts.
- Assisted in designing the layout and wireframe of the website with Photoshop.
React Global | A Gifting Social Media Applicationhttps://reactapp.me/
Collaborated with the management and the back-end developers to design the whole infrastructure of the entire system, from the Amazon EC2 Node.js server to the entire UI/UX implementation for the end-users. I built the structure's flow of the eCommerce and created a speech-to-text virtual agent with an external translation API using Dialogflow, Google Translate API, and Lambda function.
Tendeal | A B2B and B2C eCommerce Platformhttps://tendeal-frontend-webapp.vercel.app/
Led the front-end development for the whole end-user interface using a mobile and web application. React Native and Next.js were employed to quickly develop with a similar language, React. I deliberated with the client and the management to envision the whole user experience between all platforms, with end-users categorized as customers, merchants, and admin. Also, I assisted in developing the APIs to define what data would be returned based on the given context, using Node.js and Postman. Lastly, I implemented the connection from the APIs to the client side using GraphQL and Apollo.
Trackjob | Dispatch Systemhttp://trackjob.me/
Conducted the development of a front-end website application using the Gatsby framework. I visualized with the client the supposedly UI/UX for the application. Also, collaborated with the client on the data flow between the client and server side. Lastly, the IIS Server and React Redux implemented the connection from the APIs to the client side.
Goodwill Electrical & Mechanical Services | Web Applicationhttps://hr.bizzyness.io/
While using the existing back-end service, we used Vue and Nuxt.js to create the app and deployed the site to Google Cloud Run. The app is authenticated by Firebase Authentication; once the user gains access, it can now use the back-end service for processing data. The app uses both the LAMP and Firestore for accessing data. On Firestore, the data involves information on the entire GEMS data and its configuration. Currently, only the HR web app is being utilized.
Goodwill Electrical & Mechanical Services | Accounting and Payroll Desktop App
• Accounting features
• Creating invoices
• General ledger
• Statement of accounts
• Journal vouchers
• Payroll and attendance system
• Attendance management
• Payroll system based on attendance input
• Set special dates or holidays
Goodwill Electrical & Mechanical Services | Attendance Mobile Application
The app is fully integrated with the back-end system for the main GEMS app. Every entry is saved and automatically reflected in the records when generating payroll.
Goodwill Electrical & Mechanical Services | Back-end Service
This uses the LAMP stack technology, which is hosted in GCP and Bitnami. Additionally, some features of the front-end app also use Firebase services, like Firestore, to save specific data. Additionally, most of the apps use Firebase authentication for creating and logging in users.
A & C Yelo Submarine Landing Webpagehttp://acyelosubmarine.joseledgy.com/
I created the company's landing page, which allows them to showcase its story, mission, and vision. This also allows them to display how they are serving their customers and how they can serve future clients better.
PNT Purethirst Landing Webpagehttp://pntpurethirst.joseledgy.com/
This also allows them to display how they are serving their customers and how they can serve future clients better.
Leave & Live | Thesis Projecthttps://joseledgy.com/unitpicker/
The study aims to design and develop a house-endorsing web application with a moving aid system that will cater to property owners, tenants, movers, and buyers where they can all interact with each other.
• Worked as a lead developer and graphic designer.
• Used Vanilla JS and jQuery.
• Utilized LAMP stack for the entire development.
• Developed the website from scratch—no frameworks.
• Developed an in-house CSS framework—no Bootstrap or any other frameworks.
• Applied 3rd-party UI components and icons with already tested UI/UX libraries.
• Managed Photoshop for the graphics, logos, and content.
Cebu Grand Hotel Websitehttp://www.cebugrandhotel.com/about.php
As web developers in Glocorp, we created the clients' booking site. I managed the development of the front end of the sites, and I also collaborated with the designers to implement the layout into a prototype.
Showcase Display Concepts Inc. Websitehttp://www.showcasedisplays.net/
As web developers in Glocorp, we created the clients' sites according to their business needs. I developed the front end of the sites and collaborated with designers to implement the layout into a prototype.
I managed the development for the front end of the sites and collaborated with the designers to implement the layout into a prototype.
Vanilla JS, React Native, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Vuetify, MUI (Material UI), Redux, Electron, Vue SSR, Tailwind CSS, Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF)
React, Node.js, Vue 2, Vue, jQuery, React Redux, Google Translate API, React Router, REST APIs
REST, Hosting, Mobile Development, Microservices, Desktop Web Design, Web UX Design, Cross-platform
Web Development, Front-end, Systems Analysis, Software Development, System Design, Landing Pages, Landing Page Design, Full-stack Development, Full-stack, Discord, Gatsby, Machine Learning, Information Security, Mobile UI, Mobile UX, Apollo, DSLR Photography, IIS, eCommerce, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Infrastructure, IT Project Management, Lean Project Management, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Logo Design, Authentication, Back-end, Social Media Apps, Social, Mobile Apps, APIs, CI/CD Pipelines, RTL, Algorithms, Modeling, Chromium, ParcelJS, React Query, TanStack Query, Web UX, Web UI, Directus, Content Management Systems (CMS), Headless Commerce, Front-end Development, Mobile App Development, Cross-platform App Development, Web & Mobile Applications
GitHub, Photoshop CS6, Git, Dialogflow, PhpMyAdmin, Apache, Firebase Authentication, Postman, Figma
LAMP, Firebase, Mobile, MacOS, WordPress, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS Lambda, Linux, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Android, iOS, Vercel
MySQL, Cloud Firestore, Databases, Google Cloud, MongoDB, NoSQL, SQLite
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Qatar University - Doha, Qatar
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
Far Eastern University - Manila, Philippines
React (Basic) Certificate
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Introduction to Project Management
Hamad Bin Khalifa University
Philippine Center for Creaive Imaging