Verified Expert in Engineering
Joseph is an experienced full-stack developer who has worked on various projects, including crypto payment solutions and decentralized yield tokenization and trading. In his spare time, he occasionally works on arbitrage bots and most recently created YouTube videos to provide education on smart contracts and solidity.
TypeScript, Vue, Solidity, Ethereum, Hardhat, Smart Contracts, ERC-20, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Cryptocurrency Wallets, Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
The most amazing...
...smart contract I've built secured and transacted $20 million of user funds.
Senior Solidity Developer via Toptal
Floki Web Solutions
- Spearheaded the implementation of robust security measures in token contracts, leading discussions and reviews with CertiK's audit team and contributing to the overall reliability of the tokenization platform.
- Engineered and deployed tokenization contracts, empowering users to create customized ERC20, ERC721, and ERC1155 tokens with unique features like buyback, reflection, burn, transfer fees, and a public mint fee.
- Advised and collaborated with clients to develop MEV-resistant trading and sniping bots, enhancing their ability to navigate and operate efficiently in dynamic blockchain environments.
Blockchain Trading-bot Expert
The People's Movement Corp.
- Improved their existing bot algorithm to allow an unlimited number of token pairs to monitor without the need for an expiry time, giving better reliability and options to buy/sell a token.
- Debugged and fixed an issue with their bot sending multiple ERC-20 approval transactions.
- Onboarded by the client to help resolve several issues with their existing decentralized finance sniper trading bot.
Senior Web3 Front-end and Solidity Developer
- Designed and implemented a custom rebasing ERC20 token to show the accrual of yield for lenders and the accrual of debt for borrowers in real time.
- Built and implemented an accounts abstraction feature that allows a user with a single address to open multiple sub-accounts on a single address, saving gas costs from having a user manage numerous addresses.
- Developed core features such as lending, withdrawing, borrowing, repaying, and liquidating user assets using Solidity smart contracts.
- Researched proxy contracts and used EIP-2535 architecture, allowing for ease of composability and upgradeability of Solidity smart contract features.
- Conducted simple security audits and economic attacks using Hardhat, Mocha, and Chai.
- Built a custom decentralized web application using Vue, Ethers.js, Tailwind CSS, and Netlify. I integrated all the smart contract features into the UI, allowing users to view all market data and deposit and borrow assets directly on the blockchain.
Blockchain Trading-bot Expert
The People's Movement Corp.
- Implemented a custom trading view indicator using Pine Script to send alerts to a Firebase back end once strategy parameters have been met. This will ping the trading bot to determine whether to execute the trade.
- Architected a composable data structure to allow for a custom number of price sources, dynamic take profit and stop losses, and price source weightages.
- Built an admin dashboard using Vue, TypeScript, and Firebase for ease of use for non-technical users, allowing the admin to manage positions and symbols to trade.
- Integrated Binance API to allow the bot access to a centralized exchange to execute trades on.
- Hosted the bot on Heroku for reliable uptime, logs, and pushing updates via their custom Heroku Git command line interface.
- Developed a blockchain monitoring service using Subgraph and GraphQL to monitor the prices of yield, fluctuating interest rates, and user rewards, implementing a dashboard to display the data.
- Integrated all Solidity smart contract logic to the UI, allowing users to tokenize their yield into an ERC-20 token, trade it, and collect rewards. This was launched on Ethereum Mainnet with a total transaction volume of over $30 million.
- Designed SOPs for UI developers to deploy a local blockchain and Pendle protocol on their machines for development and testing.
- Implemented and deployed a UI using Vue, Tailwind CSS, Ethers, and Netlify.
- Built a landing page for the ICO of our ERC-20 token, seeing $10 million in total sales within the first hour of launching.
- Researched multiple blockchains to help the team decide on the second blockchain to deploy our smart contracts, expanding our protocol and going multi-chain.
- Developed an MVP on WordPress within a month, resulting in the first 100 job posts.
- Rebuilt MVP to a standalone WebApp on Nuxt.js and Firebase back end within three months.
- Implemented functionalities from account creation, posting, and applying to jobs, live messaging, hiring, contract management, and payments and payouts using Stripe.
- Developed a drag-and-drop dashboard to manage procurements for multiple levels of an organization, making it easy for large teams to understand where they're at in the procurement stage and simplify the approvals and review process.
- Refactored several sections of PHP code to follow the updated best practices set by the CTO. Resulting in more readable and efficient code.
- Created an email subscription service using a PHP back end and SendGrid integration, sending out thousands of emails monthly.
Triangular Arbitrage Bothttps://snowtrace.io/tx/0x5a1b5675719f55e586e39e28166cf3d86bf1c80c852a98be688468a239c66615
Once found, it checks the trade volume to see if it will cause a significant enough price impact to create an arbitrage opportunity. If so, it will immediately calculate the best possible path for profit and submits the transaction.
Built a front-end dashboard for projects to manage and monitor relevant data like deposits, withdrawals, and user and historical data.
Using 360-degree images provided by the primary contractor of the hospital, I stitched it together using Marzipano, then created the pop-up and enlightening experience using jQuery.
Ethereum Units Converterhttps://ethunitconverter.com/
Unfortunately, the existing tooling is very restrictive and does not support custom decimals, so I built my tool and released it to the Ethereum community.
Vue, Web3.js, Chai, jQuery, Node.js, SendGrid API, React, Binance API, WebVR
Mocha, MetaMask, Git, SendGrid, Etherscan
Testing, Serverless Architecture
Ethereum, Netlify, Web, Blockchain Platforms, Blockchain, WordPress, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku, Firebase
English, Smart Contracts, Ethers.js, Subgraph, Ethereum Smart Contracts, Hardhat, Non-fungible Tokens (NFT), Crypto, APIs, Blockchain Design, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO), ERC-721, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Bots, Cryptocurrency, DApps, Cryptocurrency APIs, Web Development, Fintech, Cryptoeconomics, Decentralization, Tokenization, TradingView, ERC-20, Front-end, Web3, Front-end Development, Project Planning, Tokenomics, Cryptocurrency Wallets, Team Leadership, Trading, Arbitrage, Bitcoin, Web 3.0
Nuxt.js, Tailwind CSS
Bachelor of Security and Forensics in Computer Science
Taylor's University - Subang Jaya, Malaysia
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring