Founder2012 - PRESENTCoderly
- Launched a best new App Store iOS app backed by a Rails API to acclaim by TechCrunch, Vogue, and InStyle.
- Launched a social fitness app in the Best Fitness Apps category on iOS, also backed by a Rails API.
- Built my own website for teaching people to cook with a Rails API back-end and Ember.js front-end.
- Built a canvassing app for Bernie 2016.
Founder2012 - 2012Coder.ly
- Built and launched the product in one week.
- Iterated quickly on user feedback to get over 1k users five days later.
- Created a realtime newsfeed using first Socket.IO, and moving to Pusher to make use of private channels for realtime private messages.
- Created a share widget similar to that of Google+ which let users share their status, code samples, and links to interesting items on the internet.
- Built deep LinkedIn integration, which helped the application reach a viral coefficient of 0.8.
Product Lead2011 - 2012Brandskore
- Redesigned the UI from the ground up, from graphic design to code.
- Assisted lead back-end developer in re-architecting ASP.NET MVC project to produce mostly JSON, making previously static pages dynamic.
- Improved integration and deployment processes; switching the team from Subversion to Git alone sped up iteration speeds by as much as 50%.
- Managed marketing, metrics, and analytics, making major use of KISSmetrics for product development decisions.
Lead Developer2011 - 2011bLife
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, jQuery, CSS, HTML
- Led the development and execution of technology strategy from architecture to completion.
- Designed web and mobile applications with availability and scalability in mind.
- Implemented features that improved customer experience and usability.
- Managed development team, schedule, and budget.
- Set high QA standards.
Founder2010 - 2011Goals.com
- Acqui-hired in June, 2011 by bLife, a True Ventures portfolio company.
- Architected the entire web application from the bottom up.
- Built a custom content delivery network on top of Amazon’s AWS.
- Built in-house metrics and utilized external A/B testing platforms for UX optimization.
- Designed all custom logos and iconography across the site.
- Launched January, 2011 and grew to 20,000 members.