Lead Developer2017 - PRESENTWholegrain Digital
- Led the development of the website carbon calculator, which reports on the carbon emissions generated when visiting a URL. The report demonstrates examples of the emissions in terms that are relevant to everyday life.
- Migrated more than 130,000 pieces of content in four languages to WordPress from a legacy CMS, including images, embeds, and relationships between content. In addition, created redirects when old URLs were no longer in use to the new URLs.
- Developed a website analyzing 65,000,000 data points to generate statistics on property estate agents. The statistics included "average price," "average listing time," "average agent fee," and "amount of properties available."
- Implemented a CI/CD process by which all development work is tested in multiple environments and approved by relevant parties before being deployed to a production website.
- Led the development, documentation, and research of technical solutions and standards.
- Recruited, inducted, managed, and mentored senior and junior developers.
Senior Developer2014 - 2017Sense Advertising
- Developed over 40 custom pixel-perfect WordPress themes, many of which are still active today.
- Maintained over 70 WordPress sites on a monthly basis.
- Migrated over 40 websites from a legacy-dedicated server to managed hosting.