- Web ConsultantSelf-employed2006 - PRESENT
- Worked with InvestCloud, Inc., to update sections of their 10+ year old Envisor application to AngularJS.
- Assisted one of NYC's finest boutique hotels in updating their website in September 2016.
- Completed an image and audio story website for the Kathmandu Valley Preservation Trust in April 2016.
- Mentored developers at Thinkful.com for their front-end web development course.
- Expanded a website for a jazz piano teacher to sell audio lessons to students.
- Volunteered as a UX designer at a nonprofit on large-scale, multi-language web applications.
- Performed SEO and content management on an eCommerce website until the business was sold in December 2009.
- Full-stack Web DeveloperAT&T2016 - 2017
Technologies: HTML5 Media, AngularJS, Sass, Gulp, Node.js, Apache, Ubuntu
- Led the development of the marketing landing pages for AT&T's new video streaming service, DIRECTV NOW, https://directvnow.com/.
- Built a content management system so that the videos and other content could be updated on a weekly basis.
- Worked within the digital marketing group to produce media-rich and awesome marketing websites.
- Helped to coordinate DevOps and performed regular server management tasks.
- Full-stack Web DeveloperFreelancers Union, Inc.2014 - 2016
Technologies: Python, Django, Django REST Framework, Django Haystack, Django ORM, PostgreSQL, Memcached, Amazon Web Services, Ubuntu Linux, REST API
- Brought AngularJS to the site and built reusable components such as our site-wide share widget.
- Established a living web style guide and coordinated ongoing input from both designers and developers.
- Started off on the front-end but transitioned to full-stack development after six months as the need arose.
- Suggested the Hives infinite scroll card design and developed both the front-end as well as a new API layer on top of our existing back-end.
- Front-end Web DeveloperVouchd2013 - 2014
Technologies: HTML, CSS, Git, jQuery, Knockout.js
- Led HTML and CSS development in collaboration with three back-end developers.
- Provided UX design support and helped define requirements.
- Marketing Assistant/WebmasterSunstone Components Group2011 - 2013
- Designed, built, and created content for a fifty-page corporate website.
- Created videos and graphics for corporate presentations.
- Managed several freelance content writers and maintained a twice-weekly newsletter.
- GIS TechnicianRancho California Water District2010 - 2011
Technologies: ArcGIS, Microsoft Excel, Python
- Used maps and aerial imagery to calculate how much water customers needed and evaluate requests for more water.
- Wrote a Python script within ArcGIS mapping software to speed up data entry.
- GIS InternCity of Temecula2009 - 2010
Technologies: ArcGIS, SQL, Large-format printers
- Maintained workstation computers, printers, and copiers.
- Wrote SQL queries against the help ticket database to report the department’s activities.
- Worked with a deputy to produce a seven-foot-tall wall map for the police station.