- Game Programmer2016 - PRESENTLion Game Lion
Technologies: C++, Unreal Engine, Lua, Diesel Engine, C#, Unity, Golang
- Developed an AI algorithm for a turn-based 2-player game that's independent of the game mechanics. It is used in the creation process of game mechanics for a game that is yet-to-be developed. The algorithm was done in Golang and plays challengingly for many different game concepts.
- Worked on the AI for the upcoming AAA title Raid World War 2.
- Implemented various game prototypes in Unreal Engine 4, some in VR. Built an in-house plugin for UE4.
- Implemented various systems in Raid WW2. Spent a month or 2 just bug-hunting in the final phases of Raid WW2.
- Interacted with many non-technical colleagues, mostly designers and artists, converting their ideas to game code.