iOS and Node.js Developer2018 - PRESENTIntelliQuit (via Toptal)
- Integrated real-time camera capture analysis using OpenCV for detecting objects in camera buffer.
- Developed an API using Node.js on an AWS EC2 instance.
- Set up a web instance using Ubuntu 18.04LTS that runs Node.js API and CMS.
- Wrote a CMS using Node.js and Pug templating.
- Setup MariaDB on AWS RDS.
- Supported cross-AWS instance communication using AWS SQS.
- Established a Redis memory database for storing user sessions in CMS.
Lead iOS Developer2015 - PRESENTStroeer Media Brands Apps
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, Mac
- Led the team in the creation of a stunning user interface and user experience.
- Successfully communicated with the Android and back-end developers to sync the features across platforms.
- Created a library for fast image downloading and decompressing images for the faster display on slower devices.
- Polished the app to optimize every percent of performance and have super slight scrolling.
- Examined the app closely to fix every possible bug.
iOS and React Native Developer2019 - 2020Large Retailer (via Toptal)
- Refactored and upgraded an existing iPad application.
- Created a reusable multithreaded Core Data stack for importing and fetching data.
- Added support for native app scaling on larger and smaller screens.
- Integrated analytics into a React Native app.
- Debugged and fixed bugs which were caused by previous development.
- Improved app speed by improving SharePoint APIs calls which were extremely slow.
- Created mockup proposal screens for the client using Sketch.
iOS Expert2019 - 2019Metagon, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: SpriteKit, AWS Gateway, iOS, MapBox, MapKit
- Optimized and refactored a SpriteKit scene in the way that it can easily be switched between two different display order options.
- Generated an AWS Gateway API SDK with all required preparations (model setup and HTTP response setup).
- Integrated MapBox SDK below SpriteKit scene in the way they were all both visible at the same time without memory problems.
- Built animations with SpriteKit that were in sync with all components inside the scene.
- Created an app layer that connects the SpriteKit scene with MapBox map which updates map position every time scene was dragged.
iOS Developer2010 - 2015Clover Studio, LLC
Technologies: iOS, PHP, MySQL
- Created a dozen chat client apps for iOS using Objective-C.
- Constructed back-end APIs for mobile apps using PHP and MySQL.
- Developed games for iOS using Cocos2d and Objective-C.
- Created a number of news applications using Objective-C.
- Built a framework for utilizing all the reusable code shared over the apps.