iOS Developer2020 - PRESENTSeeWorkGrow
Technologies: iOS, Core Data, iPad, Sketch, Data Synchronization, HTML, HTML Email, CocoaPods, MyScript, Apple Pencil, Text Recognition, Charting, Mobile Development, iOS Native Libraries, Design Patterns
- Developed an iPad application that stores handwritten textual notes into the database.
- Implemented MyScript SDK for storing, viewing, editing, and converting handwritten text into String objects.
- Collaborated tightly with the client in order to create the best possible UI/UX because the client didn't have any design files.
- Onboarded a second developer in the application development flow.
- Created an automation system for sharing data between client sessions. The database is manipulated using the CoreData system that has migrations that prevent data loss on existing customers.
Lead iOS Developer2015 - PRESENTStroeer Media Brands Apps
Technologies: MacOS, Xcode, Objective-C, Swift, iOS, Flutter, Dart, SDKs, Mobile Development, iOS Native Libraries, Design Patterns
- Led the team in the creation of a stunning user interface and user experience.
- Communicated efficiently with the Android and back-end developers to sync the features across the platforms.
- Created a library for fast image downloading and decompressing images for the faster display on slower devices.
- Polished the app to optimize every percent of performance and have super slight scrolling.
- Examined the app closely to fix every possible bug.
iOS Developer2021 - 2022Streamland Media
Technologies: iOS, tvOS, HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), AVPlayer, Core Data, iPad, Mobile Development, iOS Native Libraries
- Added support for playing HDR video content and saving videos for offline playback.
- Fixed bugs which client prepared and listed in GitLab.
- Tested and deployed new features on both iOS and tvOS.
iOS Developer2021 - 2021OKTO Digital
Technologies: iOS, ARKit, Augmented Reality (AR), iOS SceneKit, Blender, Mobile Development
- Developed an AR app that uses the camera to search for objects in a museum with interactive content for users.
- Implemented AR tracking and asset recognition with a 3D scene interacting with standard 2D interface components.
- Optimized AR search and image recognition, which led to improved search results and better CPU usage.
iOS and Node.js Developer2018 - 2021IntelliQuit (via Toptal)
- Integrated a real-time camera capture analysis using OpenCV for detecting objects in the camera buffer.
- Developed an API using Node.js on an AWS EC2 instance.
- Set up a web instance using Ubuntu 18.04LTS that runs Node.js API and CMS.
- Created custom CMS using Node.js and Pug templating.
- Stored data using MariaDB on AWS RDS alongside with Knex.js library for generating DB queries.
- Supported cross-AWS instance communication using AWS SQS.
- Established a Redis memory database for storing user sessions in CMS.
iOS and React Native Developer2019 - 2020Large Retailer (via Toptal)
- Refactored and upgraded an existing iPad application.
- Created a reusable multithreaded Core Data stack for importing and fetching data.
- Added support for native app scaling on larger and smaller screens.
- Integrated analytics into an existing React Native app.
- Debugged and fixed bugs that were caused by previous development.
- Improved app speed by improving SharePoint APIs calls which were extremely slow.
- Created mockup proposal screens for the client using Sketch.
iOS Developer2019 - 2019Metagon, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: MapKit, Mapbox, iOS, Amazon API Gateway, SpriteKit, Mobile Development
- Optimized and refactored a SpriteKit scene in the way that it can easily be switched between two different display order options.
- Generated an AWS Gateway API SDK with all required preparations (model setup and HTTP response setup).
- Integrated MapBox SDK below SpriteKit scene in the way they were all both visible at the same time without memory problems.
- Built animations with SpriteKit that were in sync with all components inside the scene.
- Created an app layer that connects the SpriteKit scene with the MapBox map that updates the map position every time the scene was dragged.
iOS Developer2010 - 2015Clover Studio, LLC
Technologies: MySQL, PHP, iOS, WebRTC, Authentication, Mobile Development
- Created a dozen chat client apps for iOS using Objective-C.
- Constructed back-end APIs for mobile apps using PHP and MySQL.
- Developed games for iOS using Cocos2d and Objective-C.
- Created a number of news applications using Objective-C.
- Built a framework for utilizing all the reusable code shared over the apps.
- Developed video chat app with WebRTC and back-end communication system using Socket.IO and Node.js.