- Co-Founder | Lead iOS DeveloperBit Forest2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Swift, Core Animation, Core Data, Git, Facebook API, Twitter API, Core Location, Google Maps, Google Places, Payment Gateways, In-App Purchases, Apple WatchKit
- Created, as the only iOS developer, a complex real-time multiplayer iOS game, Comic Battle, from scratch.
- Developed a large-scale iOS mobile application for a taxi service. Application features: live vehicle tracking, customizable dispatch zones, and automatic payment through the application.
- Developed a set of features for a mobile travel guide for sailors in Croatia, Slovenia, and Greece.
- Consulted on the introduction of a quality insurance system for mobile development projects. The QA system described every project step, from requirements and mockups to prototyping and integration testing.
- Led a small mobile development team.
- iOS DeveloperLawyerer (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Push Notifications, Core Animation, Rest, Git
- Developed an app where the users can create binding and non-binding agreements, communicate and negotiate terms with a counterparty, and at the end sign the agreement.
- Worked as the iOS developer while collaborating with a designer, back-end developer, web front-end developer, and a project manager.
- Managed and was responsible for the whole iOS app development process: from managing a Git repository, making key architecture decisions, testing, and test flight releases.
- Developed a specific and clean flow concerning the agreement terms negotiation and communication between the counterparties with commenting, agreement locking, editing, and notification functionalities.
- Senior iOS DeveloperAdforprize (via Toptal)2017 - 2017
Technologies: iOS, Swift 3, AVKit, Core Animation, Firebase, Git, REST
- Developed Adforprize—a platform where users can express themselves through creative ads. Companies posts prizes which are rewarded to users who make the best ads for their campaign.
- Refactored an existing application and resolved a number of issues and memory leaks.
- Implemented and worked on a custom video feed, in-app chat, advanced video editor (adding/removing video segments, inserting GIFs, adding soundtracks), and various custom UI components (Adforprize demo: https://youtu.be/S4TWKUKxdf8 ).
- Worked closely with the founder and other team members.
- Attended daily standups and proposed new features, solutions, and iOS best practices.
- iOS DeveloperNimbleRx (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: iOS, Swift, Crashlytics, Amplitude, Git, Core Animation, MapKit
- Developed a set of 3 iOS applications.
- Supported and added new features to the NimbleRx application.
- NimbleRx app keeps track of users prescriptions; user can order prescription refills, track it on the map and pay it using the app.
- Led the iOS development on the NimbleMD application.
- Created the NimbleRx marketing iPad application.
- Developed applications fully in Swift; utilizing protocol-oriented programming concepts.
- Lead iOS DeveloperProballers (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
Technologies: Swift, iOS, Git, Crashlytics, AV Foundation, Fabric.io Answers, Facebook API, Twitter API
- Worked as the sole iOS engineer on the project closely collaborating with back-end engineering and project management.
- Developed the Proballers' application from scratch and released it to the App Store in 6 weeks.
- Supported and guided the set up of a source code repository, Apple developer accounts, in-app purchases, analytics, crash reporting, and releasing the app on Test Flight and in the App Store.
- Software Engineer | Lead iOS DeveloperAmphinicy Technologies2013 - 2015
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Swift, Android, Appcelerator
- Implemented a set of mobile (iOS and Android) applications for use by operatives of the rapid response team for disaster relief and humanitarian operations.
- Developed a mobile application for configuring satellite antenna (Azimuth, Elevation, and Skew Angles) for appropriate geosynchronous satellite through an augmented reality interface.
- Participated in the whole software development process, from a requirements and design phase to testing, integration, and communication with a client.
- Worked as the technical interviewer of new iOS developer applicants.
- Gained experience leading a small team.
- Junior Software EngineerAmphinicy Technologies2011 - 2012
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Android, Java, Flex
- Developed for Amphinicy Technologies—the world’s leading software provider for companies operating in the satellite industry.
- Developed the Java back-end for a large in-house CMS product.
- Implemented Android and iOS mobile clients (EPUB and PDF reader) for the in-house CMS.
- Developed the mobile CMS client by customizing, configuring, and adding features to an existing RMSDK client application.
- Gained valuable experience in working and communicating with international clients.
- Worked in both local and distributed teams.