Quality Assurance Developer in Belgrade, Serbia
Main Senior QA Engineer2017 - PRESENTCarnegie Technologies
Technologies: Java, Espresso, Android, Eclipse, TestNG, JUnit, Selenium, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Postman, pgAdmin, Stetho, Git, TestRail, SQL
- Manually tested feature/functional changes trough sprint cycles; conducted cross-browser and cross-OS testing.
- Managed defects, including creation and prioritization. Reported bugs and verified them using JIRA.
- Set up test plans for new projects and defined regular testing cycles.
- Wrote a full list of test cases for regression testing with instructions on which test cases need to be automated and in which order.
- Tested API requests and responses for different applications using Postman and Stetho, and started using REST Assured.
- Performed different kinds of tests, smoke, ad hoc, regression, integration, compatibility, functional, exploratory, usability, and more.
- Automated UI tests for Android apps (Android Studio, Espresso, JUnit, Gradle, Java, and Jenkins) and web apps (Selenium, TestNG, Eclipse, Java, Maven, and Jenkins).
- Worked as a dedicated QA to Scrum team, but also collaborated closely with other teams for making UI and functional requirements.
Senior QA Engineer and Team lead2015 - 2017Rhea Software (UsableNet)
Technologies: Java, Espresso, Android, Xcode, iOS, Selenium, Atlassian TestLodge, Atlassian Confluence, JIRA
- Led a team during a specific global project that dealt with a major client, Tesco UK; the project contained four mobile sites and two apps.
- Worked in different types of industries and tests for other global clients such as American Airlines, JetBlue, Avios, Allianz, Amtrak, Hilton, Hyatt, Falabella, Chanel, Behr, Adi GLobal, CVS, Xoom, Alliant Energy, Dell, PSEG, Darby Dental, and more.
- Understood the business requirements, then accordingly developed and wrote test scenarios, tested cases and wrote test scripts according to the requirements, test methodology, and procedures.
- Implemented different kinds of tests: regression, sanity, ad hoc, stress tests, unit testing, and more.
- Tested API requests and responses by experimenting with different types of analytics.
- Tracked, verified, and reported bugs.
- Mentored other QA engineers in the project in order to transfer knowledge and experience, but also to track the progress on daily and weekly tasks.
- Worked in a multicultural team and communicated with developers and clients.
- Rhea Software (UsableNet) (Development)
• Testing was performed on mobile applications (Android, iOS, Windows) using mobile and tablet devices, the web apps using different browsers, and mobile web using also mobile and tablet devices. Some of the clients have their own devices used for testing.
• The projects contained different types of industries such as airlines, booking hotels, eCommerce, e-banking, insurance, customer services, and more.
• Special attention was paid to the testing web analytics depending on the client's business.
• Most of the projects were tested in different languages e.g., Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, among others.
• For testing, real credit cards with different amounts were used to cover real use cases.
• This was an intensive collaboration with clients from all over the world.
- Carnegie Technologies (Development)
• Testing was done on mobile apps (Android, iOS), web applications (cross-browser) along with back-end testing (server & database).
• One of the projects had apps based on VoIP and SIP and it allows a user to send via peer to peer multimedia, voice or video messages, and to communicate and make a call using the internet. The app also allows users to create group chats and group calls.
• Another project contained various components and types of apps (Android, iOS, web) that were integrated into one complex system. There are two client apps (Android and iOS), two administrator apps (Android and iOS) and one advanced administrator web app. The database which supports this whole system is very complex and each app has a number of APIs supporting different methods. The app has a login/register form, validation using MDN, chat, chatbots, a large number of different permissions and its combinations which can be assigned by the admin for the loyalty program
• We also worked on another web app for building the entire organizational structure for any company. It creates a system where you can have different roles, permissions, schedule meetings, make notes and documents, upload/download files, leave comments, and have a chat.
FrameworksEspresso Testing Framework, TestNG, Selenium, JUnit
ToolsPostman, TestRail, Maven, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse IDE, Microsoft Office, Atlassian, Atlassian Confluence, Jira, Gradle, REST Assured, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, SPSS, Adobe, pgAdmin
ParadigmsScrum, Agile, Testing
PlatformsStetho, Windows, iOS, Android
OtherUX Testing, Test Planning, Manual QA, Website QA, UI Testing, Teamwork, Test Cases, Organization, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance (QA), SIP, QA Automation, Selenium Page Object, Selenium Automation, Banking & Finance, Web Analytics, VoIP, Selenium PageFactory, API Testing, Mobile Device QA Automation, Audits
LanguagesSQL, Java, HTML, CSS
StoragePostgreSQL, JSON, MySQL
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems and Technologies2008 - 2014University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences - Belgrade, Serbia
- ISTQB Foundation LevelFEBRUARY 2019 - PRESENTISTQB | International Software Testing Qualifications Board