QA Lead2018 - PRESENTFIS
Technologies: Java, Eclipse, TestNG, JUnit, Selenium, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Shell, SQL, JMeter, XML, HTML, VCS, Linux, Jira
- Introduced QA processes to the team. Establish organize structure, processes and work in QA.
- Set up test plans for new projects and defined regular testing cycles. Introduce the team with QA tools such as TestRail, JMeter, Selenium, Jenkins.
- Coached other QA engineers in order to transfer knowledge and experience, organizing transfer knowledge sessions, suggesting new solutions/tools for the team and implementing some of the ideas.
- Reestablished the team's focus on test automation by introducing best practices and new how-to ideas.
- Created performance testing scenarios requested from clients and based on JMeter, XML and shell scripting due to project complexity.
- Created a UI test automation framework based on Eclipse, Selenium, TestNG, Maven and Java. Currently trying to integrate that with Jenkins.
- Manually tested feature/functional changes; conducted cross-browser and cross-OS testing. Managed defects, including creation and prioritization. Reported bugs and verified them using JIRA.
- Interviewed candidates for QA.
Senior QA Engineer2018 - 2019Gradient (via Toptal)
Technologies: Android, iOS, Git, TestRail, SQL, Android Studio, Xcode
- Handled exploration testing of the iOS and Android app.
- Wrote a full list of test cases for regression testing for both applications.
- Tested features during sprints, reporting defects and prioritizing the defects list.
- Performed different kinds of tests, smoke, ad hoc, regression, integration, functional, exploratory, and more.
- Set up some QA processes and test plans for both applications.
Main Senior QA Engineer2017 - 2018Carnegie Technologies
Technologies: Java, Espresso, Android, Eclipse, TestNG, JUnit, Selenium, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Postman, pgAdmin, Stetho, JSON, Git, TestRail, SQL
- Manually tested feature/functional changes trough sprint cycles; conducted cross-browser and cross-OS testing.
- Managed defects, including creation and prioritization. Reported bugs and verified them using JIRA.
- Set up test plans for new projects and defined regular testing cycles.
- Wrote a full list of test cases for regression testing with instructions on which test cases need to be automated and in which order.
- Tested API requests and responses for different applications using Postman and Stetho, and started using REST Assured.
- Performed different kinds of tests, smoke, ad hoc, regression, integration, compatibility, functional, exploratory, usability, and more.
- Automated UI tests for Android apps (Android Studio, Espresso, JUnit, Gradle, Java, and Jenkins) and web apps (Selenium, TestNG, Eclipse, Java, Maven, and Jenkins).
- Worked as a dedicated QA to Scrum team but also collaborated closely with other teams for making UI and functional requirements.
Senior QA Engineer and Team lead2015 - 2017Rhea Software (UsableNet)
Technologies: Java, Espresso, Android, Xcode, iOS, Selenium, Atlassian TestLodge, Atlassian Confluence, Jira
- Led a team during a specific global project that dealt with a major client, Tesco UK; the project contained four mobile sites and two apps.
- Worked in different types of industries and tests for other global clients such as American Airlines, JetBlue, Avios, Allianz, Amtrak, Hilton, Hyatt, Falabella, Chanel, Behr, Adi GLobal, CVS, Xoom, Alliant Energy, Dell, PSEG, Darby Dental, and more.
- Understood the business requirements, then accordingly developed and wrote test scenarios, tested cases and wrote test scripts according to the requirements, test methodology, and procedures.
- Implemented different kinds of tests: regression, sanity, ad hoc, stress tests, unit testing, and more.
- Tested API requests and responses by experimenting with different types of analytics.
- Tracked, verified, and reported bugs.
- Mentored other QA engineers in the project in order to transfer knowledge and experience, but also to track the progress on daily and weekly tasks.
- Worked in a multicultural team and communicated with developers and clients.