Game Director2016 - PRESENTLycan Byte
Technologies: Unity, SteamVR
- Programmed gameplay for I Jump Alone.
- Implemented high-speed rope physics with wrapping around game objects.
- Created cellular automata for foliage generation.
- Created particle effects for game entities.
- Built the input system for interfacing with VR devices currently supporting SteamVR.
Virtual Reality Developer2018 - 2018CollabRjabbR (via Toptal)
Technologies: Unity, Firebase, Photon Networking, Google Play
- Created architecture design and tech stack recommendations.
- Created a VR abstraction to allow independent SDK development.
- Integrated the Daydream platform and some features from Daydream Elements.
- Integrated Firebase authentication and Firebase real-time database.
- Implemented user interfaces and an asset visualization system.
- Implemented tools for easier integration testing and managing application configurations.
Developer2017 - 2018Cortina Productions (via Toptal)
- Created architecture and logic for an educational interactive application.
- Created editor tools for designers to ease content creation and provide preview visualization.
- Integrated the company CMS system to provide most of the data in the application as well as some assets.
- Implemented procedural animations.
- Implemented parallax movement transitions.
Unity Developer2017 - 2017Sabacc Creative Industries, Ltd. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Unity, Web Sockets, Facebook
- Implemented a new tutorial experience.
- Build automation as well as Unity Cloud Build integration.
- Implemented a feature for joining a game in progress with regeneration of game state.
- Supported web sockets-based back-end communication.
- Supported multiple stores for microtransactions.
- Supported web and mobile platforms.
Quality Assurance2011 - 2011Red Hat
Technologies: Java, Infinispan, JBoss, EDG
- Created Maven automation scripts.
- Implemented various platform tests using Jenkins.
- Used ASP.NET for an EDG presentation for .NET.
- Worked on an international team.
- Created the unit and integration testing experience.