Django developer with an interest in game theory2014 - PRESENTCenter for Law and Economics - ETHZ
Technologies: Batch Scripting, AppleScript, Bash, Python, Django
- Rewrite the test framework.
- Creating a multi platform launcher for OSX, Linux and Windows.
- Redesign the main page of the application.
- Create a automated test for verify the code styles.
- Writing a python scientific stack connector to the database.
Researcher2009 - PRESENTUniversidad Tecnológica Nacional - Facultad Regional Córdoba
Technologies: SAS OLAP Cube Studio, MDX, SQL, Python
- Designed a data analysis technique using graph sand business intelligence methods.
- Created a tool that implements the data analysis technique.
- Trained students in Python and KDD.
- Designed and implemented a low-level language to interact with our data analysis project.
- Assisted biology researchers in data analysis.
Senior Software Developer2011 - 2014Liricus SRL
- Created software for auto generation in video games to extract data from user decisions and store it in OLAP cubes.
- Designed a simple web service plugin for a Django web framework.
- Created software for certifying ISO standards.
- Created the SCM plan for all the projects in the company.
- Created all the development environments for user testing in the company.
Co-Chair2012 - 2013PyCon Argentina 2012
- Selected all vendors for food, video recording and transportation.
- Chose the talk selection team.
- Selected the conference location and designed the schedule.
Senior Software Developer2009 - 2010Infoxel S.A.
Technologies: MongoDB, SQL, Python
- Created a tool to analyze text from local newspapers.
- Created a tool to match news from newspapers and their corresponding web portal.
- Modernized some apps moving from PHP to Python+Django.
- Developed a mass-media relevance index for information.
- Developed new generic views for reporting in Django and efficient retrieval of large datasets from Mongo DB.