Juan Carlos Arias Ambriz
Verified Expert in Engineering
User Experience (UX) Developer
Juan has over ten years of freelance UX experience. His projects span a wide variety but are rooted in his commitment to providing the user's best experience. Juan has developed applications used by high-profile clients and has learned to accomplish the perfection of details in his work.
Visual Studio, Brackets, Git
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a framework for a SPA where every page is generated from a JSON file, significantly simplifying the process of writing an app.
- Built an eCommerce seller and updated some of theirs Shopify stores using Liquid language.
- Built a platform in React to control the publication of legal documents.
- Collaborated with a client to build a Chrome extension and advised on the project's direction that led to 2x growth in less than 6 months.
- Develop a microsite and admin site in AngularJS that will help redeem rewards of two different platforms; the admin included the development of components to help speed up the development process.
- Learned ReasonML while developed a new product from scratch.
- Helped in the effort to move from idea to alpha in 3 months, was in charge of half of the product flow.
- Mastered the use of Recoil to move code out of React components, simplifying the front-end code.
- Formed part of the effort to type ads manager codebase using Flow.
- Created a single-page application (SPA) that acted as a CRM and ERP.
- Developed a proprietary framework and architecture to run a complex system with different modules like email, virtual drive, and CRM.
- Constructed a platform for building eCommerce sites with a great deal of customizable content.
- Created a UI to connect to social media outlets such as YouTube and Twitter to help supervise the user's online presence.
- Created the logo of the company.
- Developed an app in which you can track vehicles using GPS technology.
- Created an app to track the progress and status of game machines set at malls throughout the city.
Freelance Web Developer
- Worked on projects that supported US artist web engagement for clients such as Justin Bieber, Jennifer Lopez, and Miley Cyrus.
- Created Instagram-type effects that run in mobile phones at high speeds.
- Created several games, which are clones of popular games, like Snake, Flappy Bird, and Candy Crush.
- Created an editor in Flash, which can be used to make kinetic typography. The app allowed you to sync lyrics with music and then play it back. Clients that used the project were Paulina Rubio, Neon Trees, and P. Diddy.
Freelance Front-end Developer
- Brought to life an online catalog by implementing promotional items that blinked.
- Created a flip page app to be used with the catalog.
- Created a custom product app in Flash that allowed you to upload a logo or add text and, see it flash, change colors, and blink at different speeds depending on what was available to the product.
- Built the site for the company from the designs that were provided.
- Created an executable version of the catalog in which you could also customize the product of your choice.
1. JSON loading (JSON_Loader class)
2. Animation (TimeLine class),
3. Event_Dispatcher (Helps maintain modularity)
4. Mouse, touch interaction (Drag_Touch class)
Photo Editor Example
Example of Mosaichttp://www.tweematic.com/babyface/
This project is a single-page application that has a router, an entire suite of components, and a system of loading modules separately to ensure enhanced loading speed.
Its core relies on my open-source library and the entire system was developed to be configurable via JSON, which makes adding new pages to the system extremely easy.
Emulating React and JSX in Vanilla JS
Trello vs. Jira: Compared From A Developer’s Perspective
Vital Concepts for Modern JS Developers
React, Twitter API, Node.js
Flash, Git, Brackets, Visual Studio, Shopify Plus, Flow
Shopify Customizations, PSD to Shopify, SVG, Text Animation, Animation, Front-end, Responsive Design, APIs, User Experience (UX), Recoil
Redux, Jest, Relay, Angular
Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Engineer's in Electronic and Communications Engineering
ITESM Campus Guadalajara - Guadalajara, Mexico
Toptal React Academy
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring