COO | Co-founder2014 - PRESENTx8bit
Technologies: React, React Native, Redux, Redux-saga, Node.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL
- Created and led development teams for several clients and projects.
- Researched new technologies and trained the team on the ones adopted by the company.
- Reviewed the code of junior developers.
- Acted as the technical lead for the team by estimating complex requirements, helping solve technical bottlenecks, and more.
- Defined the development processes and tools needed for the company's operations.
- Created and set up the company and client infrastructure on the cloud, mostly AWS.
- Led and created an IoT team (in the research area) for tailored hardware development that integrates well with our software solutions.
CTO | Researcher | Developer2010 - 2014Talely
- Created a platform that allowed end users to create digital interactive web content without any programming knowledge (similar to Google Slides).
- Built a full back-end from scratch using Express.js and Node.js; Node.js was a very new emerging technology back then.
- Developed the infrastructure in the cloud using AWS (combining EC2, CloudFront, S3, and load balancers).
- Implemented GitFlow methodology for source code control as the project grew.
- Worked on some projects to keep the startup funded using Drupal, WordPress, and ActionScript 3.
Developer | R&D2006 - 2010IndigoMedia, S.A. de C.V.
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, ActionScript, Flex, jQuery, Drupal
- Created digital interactive content using ActionScript in Flash and components for streaming audio and video.
- Worked as a team on the weekly releases of new issues of their digital magazines (automating many of the processes).
- Developed a framework that allowed content to be created faster so we could coordinate a team that could grow from producing one weekly issue to around six weekly issues.
- Developed software was developed to automate and communicate digitally other areas such as editorial, copy, multimedia, and ADS.
- Implemented OpenX to serve ADS into the online magazine and website.
- Integrated and developed modules with Drupal for lean content integration.