- Data ArchitectAdext2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: MySQL, Redshift, Laravel
- Redesigned the base architecture for the business in preparation to funded growth.
- Designed the data architecture for optimizing the SMB ad campaigns through machine learning.
- Coordinating the implementation of the data architecture to ensure integrity, timeliness, consistency, availability, flexibility, and maintainability.
- Designed the core information flow for ML Sources.
- Data ScientistUST Global2016 - 2017
Technologies: QlikView, Oracle, WebFocus, Teradata
- Coordinated 6 remote teams on 3 different sites for the implementation of a sales model at a Fortune's 1000 USA subsidiary.
- Ensured data consistency with the ERP system, improving information timeliness by 40% and improving information integrity by 70%.
- Coordinated teams for implementation of a data lake for a big data model.
- Performed management activities in a technical position.
- Maintained the existing information model during migration to a revamped version.
- Front-End DeveloperFénix sa de srl2016 - 2016
- Performed contract work for developing management screens for a transportation-related company.
- Worked on data modeling for user, driver, and partner information.
- Wrote documentation for testing.
- Did test-driven development on AngularJS.
- Performed unit testing of the developed code.
- Sr. ETL DeveloperUST Global2014 - 2016
Technologies: IBM DataStage, Oracle DB, Salesforce, Teradata, DB2, Informix, MQ
- Led a team of up to 15 people.
- Ensured data availability by migrating from obsolete technology (Informix) to leading edge technology(Oracle, then Cassandra Cloud) for a 2.5% cost reduction versus the EBITDA of a Fortune 1000 company.
- Analyzed, designed, developed, and documented the new ETL parallel processes using relational and cloud technologies.
- Migrated from Informix to Oracle of the customer management database and ETL processes.
- Created massive processing processes for adaptable load processes; having the process adapt to the information layout provided.
- DWH ConsultantRandstad2013 - 2014
Technologies: Oracle, DataStage, Teradata, MicroStrategy, QlikView, SAS
- Did the upkeep and maintenance of the company data warehouse. Ensured a painless migration to a new platform while keeping internal customer satisfaction with an availability above 98%.
- Designed, developed, and documented the new ETL processes for the server; also simultaneously managing a team of 3.
- Maintained and surveilled the company DWH, BI, and ETL server and parallel processes—reducing the upkeep time by 60%.
- Provided user support, development, and administration on the MicroStrategy BI server.
- Gave user support and administration on SAS 9.2, 9.3.
- Assistant ProfessorIPN2012 - 2013
Technologies: SQL Server, Talend Open Studio, DataStage
- Did class preparation for the Information Based Systems subject.
- Taught database set analysis as basis for DSS.
- Lectured on data quality.
- Evaluated and gave feedback and support to students.
- Analyst DeveloperEdenred2010 - 2012
Technologies: QlikView (BI & OLAP), C#, Adobe Flex, PrintNet T, AS400, MS SQL Server, DB2
- Engineered new requirements and upgrades on the systems.
- Maintained and upgraded the CRM (bonds emitted and earnings models) along with corresponding maintenance, upgrades, OLAP cubes, and ETL.
- Performed the upkeep of the company website.
- Upgraded the orders system from the database to the front-end.
- Developed a new functionality to the IT support tickets system from the database to the front-end.