Front-end Developer2019 - PRESENTClubhouse
Technologies: React, GraphQL
- Integrated React into the legacy codebase to start the migration of the app to newer technologies and prepare it for the future.
- Enhanced their search experience to include search operators.
- Worked on performance and speed optimizations.
- Contributed to the client's latest product: Write, a text editor that will integrate into the rest of the app.
- Advocated for a larger integration test coverage.
Web Developer2016 - 2018Studio Neue
Technologies: WordPress, HTML, JS, CSS, Gulp, Shopify, MailChimp
- Build a number of WordPress sites for the company's clients.
- Rescued a website that a previous client did not complete and left in very bad shape.
- Integrated Shopify API into different websites not hosted in Shopify.
- Ensured that the client would meet all deadlines and had the best results possible. So far ALL of our clients had amazing feedback for the products we've built together.
React Developer2017 - 2017Shareaholic.com
Technologies: React, Redux, UI, Webpack
- Created UI components for the users' admin pages.
- Designed and developed new sections of the product.
- Integrated Storybook to be able to explore the ever-growing number of components this product uses.
Shopify Developer2016 - 2017Janessa Leone
Technologies: Shopify, Liquid, HTML, CSS
- Developed the theme for the store using theme kit and timber as a starter. The collections needed a special filter that no plugin was providing. I created a Vue.js app that could fit the client's need.
- Created a stockist page that, based on a zip code, would return a list of stores within a 100-mile radius.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Hourwise.com
Technologies: AngularJS, Sails.js, React Native
- Helped review and improve their internal product design and overall user experience.
- Helped the front-end team follow some new guidelines so we could unify the design patterns and make the product look more like one person did it.
- Designed and built the public-facing mobile chat app MVP with React Native.
- Redesigned the landing page to prepare for the app launch and to convey a more professional, approachable look.
- Engaged more areas of the company to discuss the product and therefore promote a more involved dev team.
Web Designer and Developer2014 - 2015Ubicala.co
Technologies: Angular 1x, Sass, Gulp, Express
- Contributed to the development of a real estate portal that helps agents maximize their income and reach with different marketing strategies. It also works as a search engine of properties.
- Helped define the product's early features and strategy.
- Designed the whole website and built the front end using AngularJS and a REST API built in Express.js.
- Built the MVP using Ionic Framework.
- Designed and developed six website templates integrated with the platform which help agents get their website really fast and with no hustle.
- Designed marketing pieces, mainly email marketing and banners.
- Crafted a complex new property form to ensure ease of use and maximum coverage of information.
Front-end Developer2012 - 2014Imaginamos
- Crafted a number of websites, mobile apps, and intranet systems as a member of the development team.
- Directed and managed a front-end weekly workshop, where the ~20 front-end developers would meet to share ideas, make presentations, and improve their skills.
- Improved developer performance and morale by introducing Sublime Text 2 to the company, back in a time when something like Emmet was unknown.
- Built a small mobile framework to build simple apps faster with Cordova and Angular, using it to create four or five apps before Ionic took over.
- Mentored and assisted less senior front-end developers, helping them to solve problems and learn new skills.
Web Designer and Developer2009 - 2010Lemonsoft
- Created marketing material for sales campaigns.
- Designed the brochure for all print products.
- Designed and developed the company website.
- Made an information map of a partner software to help see where there were faults and possible improvements. This involved a presentation to the team and the later consultancy in the process of building the software.
- Worked with a significant time zone difference to coordinate weekly deliverables and meetups . We never experienced any problems in any of the projects we did.