- Web DeveloperStudio Neue2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: WordPress, HTML, JS, CSS, Gulp, Shopify, MailChimp
- Build a number of WordPress sites for the company's clients.
- Rescued a website that a previous client did not complete and left in very bad shape.
- Integrated Shopify API into different websites not hosted in Shopify.
- Ensured that the client would meet all deadlines and had the best results possible. So far ALL of our clients had amazing feedback for the products we've built together.
- React DeveloperShareaholic.com2017 - 2017
Technologies: React, Redux, UI, Webpack
- Created UI components for the users' admin pages.
- Designed and developed new sections of the product.
- Integrated Storybook to be able to explore the ever-growing number of components this product uses.
- Shopify DeveloperJanessa Leone2016 - 2017
Technologies: Shopify, Liquid, HTML, CSS
- Developed the theme for the store using theme kit and timber as a starter. The collections needed a special filter that no plugin was providing. I created a Vue.js app that could fit the client's need.
- Created a stockist page that, based on a zip code, would return the user the stores within a 100-mile radius.
- Front-end DeveloperHourwise.com2016 - 2016
Technologies: AngularJS, Sails.js, React Native
- Helped review and improve their internal product design and overall user experience.
- Helped the front-end team follow some new guidelines so we could unify the design patterns and make the product look more like one person did it.
- Designed and built the public-facing mobile chat app MVP with React Native.
- Redesigned the landing page to prepare for the app launch and to convey a more professional, approachable look.
- Engaged more areas of the company to discuss the product and therefore promote a more involved dev team.
- Web Designer and DeveloperUbicala.co2014 - 2015
Technologies: Angular 1x, Sass, Gulp, Express
- Contributed to the development of a real estate portal that helps agents maximize their income and reach with different marketing strategies. It also works as a search engine of properties.
- Helped define the product's early features and strategy.
- Designed the whole website and built the front-end using AngularJS and a REST API built in Express.js.
- Built the MVP using Ionic Framework.
- Designed and developed six website templates integrated with the platform which help agents get their website really fast and with no hustle.
- Designed marketing pieces, mainly email marketing and banners.
- Crafted a complex new property form to ensure ease of use and maximum coverage of information.
- Front-end DeveloperImaginamos2012 - 2014
- Crafted a number of websites, mobile apps, and intranet systems as a member of the development team.
- Directed and managed a front-end weekly workshop, where the ~20 front-end developers would meet to share ideas, make presentations, and improve their skills.
- Improved developer performance and morale by introducing Sublime Text 2 to the company, back in a time when something like Emmet was unknown.
- Built a small mobile framework to build simple apps faster with Cordova and Angular, using it to create four or five apps before Ionic took over.
- Mentored and assisted less senior front-end developers, helping them to solve problems and learn new skills.
- Web Designer and DeveloperLemonsoft2009 - 2010
- Created marketing material for sales campaigns.
- Designed the brochure for all print products.
- Designed and developed the company website.
- Made an information map of a partner software to help see where there were faults and possible improvements. This involved a presentation to the team and the later consultancy in the process of building the software.
- Worked with a significant time zone difference to coordinate weekly deliverables and meetups . We never experienced any problems in any of the projects we did.