CTO | Co-founder2016 - PRESENTLiztum
Technologies: Middleman, ZURB Foundation, Heroku, PostgreSQL, Docker, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Created a Rails monolithic app that was ready for users within two months and deployed with an SSL certificate and secure authentication with scope access to resources.
- Used GitHub pages to deploy our landing home page; using Middleman (static web technology) and delivering changes without any complicated stack.
- Connected to Google Analytics, Skylight, and Mailgun as external services to delegate responsibilities of user tracking, app performance, and email delivery.
Back-end Developer2017 - 2018Bunny, Inc.
Technologies: Docker, MySQL, Grails, Express.js, Node.js, CakePHP
- Supported the migration of several user flows from monolith to API-centered requests.
- Improved the conversion rate significantly—building a more robust payment process of projects.
- Integrated several measuring tools to improve development team processes.
CTO | Co-founder2015 - 2016Zentrifuga
Technologies: ZURB Foundation, PostgreSQL, Azure, Docker, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Created a web application for supporting open innovation programs.
- Developed a six multi-role system per innovation program which meant every user could have several roles in different programs.
- Migrated from a monolithic application to an API-centered architecture using Docker containers in a remote web server.
Back-end Developer2014 - 2015Processum
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), JavaServer Faces
- Developed several views of the software platform and design some data structures that allowed the software to work multithread—reducing the average big data page load from +50 seconds to ~15 seconds.
Technical Instructor2014 - 2015Cymetria
Technologies: Android, Java
- Taught in a national tour of more than six cities, as a short-time (two days) boot camp instructor with +800 students working and learning in Android development, developing basic apps with Google Maps and push notifications.
- Introduced students to computational thinking, algorithmic understanding, and first-time programming syntax writers using Java Environment as the main tool.
- Taught regular Android basic and intermediate programming—using sensors, network connections, and databases management.
Operations Manager2014 - 2015Sikuani.net
Technologies: Asana, PHP, Google Apps, WordPress
- Designed and documented all processes, documentation, and technology tool implementation.
- Managed and was in charge of the work methodology and follow up tasks of all the team members.