- CTO2013 - PRESENTFleetwit
Technologies: Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, AngularJS
- Built the Node.js/MongoDB API server.
- Built the Node.js/MongoDB game server.
- Built the game engine.
- Developed a Node.js framework based on Express.js and optimized for high-load and high-speed.
- Built the mass-email delivery system.
- Developer2011 - PRESENTFreelance
- Worked as a freelance developer on both front-end and back-end.
- Created a flexible PHP framework that can be used to create webservices, REST API, Facebook applications, back-ends, or complex websites or web applications. It included an user friendly app-store where users can install new applications (group of pages), libraries (PHP or JS/CSS) and themes, and where developers can submit their own code.
- Created a jQuery Boilerplate that allowed developers to create complex jQuery plugins in a few lines of code (has since been open-sourced by the client).
- Developed various backends and internal tools for several industries.
- Created various Facebook applications (P&G and WWF, among others).
- Project Manager2010 - 2011MakeMeReach
- Project Manager in charge of the "VIP" clients: BNP, Mugler, P&G, and Katy Perry, among others.
- Most projects were Facebook Applications.
- Led a team of developers and designers.
- Managed the whole process, including project definition, sketching, prototyping, retro-planning, design, development, bug tracking, and delivery.
- Independently developed most of the projects, both back-end and front-end.
- Developed a custom PHP framework for the company which resulted in a faster development time for all of the projects.
- Team lead, Analyst2009 - 2010
- Enrolled in Facebook's Engineering Bootcamp, where I studied Facebook's architecture and code base.
- Developed various internal tools that greatly improved my department's productivity. These included the following:
- Automation - Tools that analyzed scenarios and took action automatically, saving hours of work for each team every day.
- Bug tracking and reporting - Dedicated to tracking bugs that affected internal tools, and issued weekly reports on the average time lost by each teams that was affected. By assigning priorities, this allowed our internal tools to be fixed faster.
- Data Processing - Tools that analyzed scenarios and issued recommendations on the possible actions. This helped our department to work faster and more efficiently by outsourcing some of the analysis to the tools.