Founder2019 - PRESENTFlawwwless UI
Technologies: SCSS, Packaging, NPM, Modular CSS, React
- Created is an open-source React components library created to help to build and to update high-quality applications.
- Created an open-source project that reached more than 250 Github stars.
- Designed a collection of more than 250 well-designed icons.
- Designed and created high-quality documentation helping developers to use the 23 components.
- Built every component in order to be implemented to any existing application without changing with existing styles.
Front-end Developer2019 - PRESENTAnalyticly
Technologies: Ant Design, React
- Designed and implemented a dashboard using React and Ant Design.
- Connected the multiples app component with existing API.
Web Developer and Web Designer2019 - PRESENTe-value-action
Technologies: SVG, Heroku, REST APIs, MongoDB, Node.js, React
- Designed and developed, from the ground up, an application that will be used in several Canadian hospitals to measure the quality of nursing care.
- Created multiples survey forms using highly customized input components.
- Built a results dashboard to display the user's summary output.
- Created an admin panel to manage survey forms.
- Developed the technology in order to be highly scalable.
Technical Writer2018 - PRESENTMedium
Technologies: Firebase, Node.js, React
- Created technical tutorials to help developers used specifics technologies.
- Built easy to understand articles that help me reach my Medium fanbase of more than 150 followers.
Founder2017 - PRESENTFlawwwless
- Designed and developed an online interactive coding education platform used by over 2,500 users without any marketing campaign or publicity.
- Built a user-friendly in-browser coding interface.
- Built a Rest API that manages and compiles untrusted code safely.
Senior Full Stack Engineer2020 - 2021Restaurant Brands International
Technologies: TypeScript, React, Node.js, AWS, Styled-components
- Led the team that implemented credit card payment for Tim Hortons Canada and US.
- Implemented and maintained Apple and Google Pay for Burger King, Popeyes, and Tim Hortons.
- Created a build script to run the native app with ease, saving countless hours for the developer team and the quality assurance team.
- Mentored new engineers and colleagues about the codebase and the unit testing best practices while being one of the top codebase contributor and code reviewer weeks over weeks.
- Worked on delivering various marketing campaigns on short timelines.
Web Developer2018 - 2019Energy Solutions
Technologies: AWS S3, AWS DynamoDB, React
- Designed and developed an application that monitors multiple buildings in South Africa in order to save energy and reduce operating costs.
- Implemented a real-time data visualization dashboard for each building.