Software Developer2019 - PRESENTCoveo
Technologies: C#, MySQL, .NET, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), APIs, Salesforce
- Improved data access security of indexed Salesforce data.
- Monitored multiple deployments stress-free with Hosted Graphite and LaunchDarkly feature flags.
- Tracked bugs with Sentry and Kibana and managed work in Jira.
Data Scientist2019 - 2019Mino Games
Technologies: Google Cloud, SQL, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Python, Data Science
- Built machine learning models from cohort KPIs to get early feedback on marketing activity, such as the likelihood of acquired cohorts profitability.
- Developed revenue forecast models using curve-fitting methods.
- Built dashboards to monitor user behavior with SQL, BigQuery and Mode Analytics.
- Developed a Python library to streamline the machine learning process.
Data Scientist2016 - 2019Gameloft
Technologies: Linux, Vue.js, Docker, Jupyter Notebook, Keras, TensorFlow, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Python, Data Science
- Built machine learning models based on user behavior to predict cohorts LTV and profitability using scikit-learn and TensorFlow.
- Co-developed many data science tools, a model factory, and APIs with Pandas and Flask.
- Built an automated task scheduler using Apache Airflow.
- Researched user dynamics spanning multiple products with Markov chains and recurrent neural networks.
- Co-developed UI in Vue.js to visualize model predictions.
Research Assistant2014 - 2015INRS
Technologies: Windows, Deep Learning, MATLAB, Python, Data Science
- Developed deep learning models with MATLAB to predict water temperature from meteorological data to support engineering at Beauharnois hydropower plant in Quebec.
- Conducted research on the development of a network for measuring and collecting water temperature data from covariates. We used mutual information and dimensionality reduction methods using MATLAB.
- Conducted web scraping of the Statistics Canada website to obtain meteorological data using Python.
Research Intern2013 - 2013TRIUMF
Technologies: Linux, C++, Data Science
- Participated in a research internship at TRIUMF on the IRIS experiment with Dr. Rituparna Kanungo.
- Improved detector calibration with elastic scattering simulations in C++. The goal of the experiment was to demonstrate the particular halo structure of the lithium 11 isotope.