Python Engeneer2018 - 2018Muses Marketplace
Technologies: Python, Django, Fabric, Digital Ocean, Linux
- Defined the scope of the deliveries.
- Implemented the MVP using Python/Django/Angular.
- Deployed to DIgitalOcean with Nginx and UWSGI.
- Implemented a schedule of projects.
- Implemented a dynamic and editable treeview to create project budgets.
Freelance Django/Angular Developer2017 - 2018BuildingBlocks, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: Django, Angular, HighCharts
- Created APIs using Django REST Framework.
- Created charts consuming APIs.
- Fixed charts displaying the wrong data.
- Fixed a web scraper that was used to feed data into the application.
- Implemented filters to the data displayed.
Freelance Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Knxn (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Angular, Django, HTML5, Bash
- Implemented CI with Jenkins.
- Implemented Jenkins Deploy to EBS.
- Created an MSV based on their old CMS to hold all the legacy data and to feed the production server.
- Created an importer from the legacy CMS to the new CMS.
- Created an importer from the new CMS to the production server.
Freelance Python Developer2016 - 2017ManhamGroup (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, NumPy
- Analyzed code on existing software.
- Improved and optimized code.
- Created a unified application to control the scripts workflow.
Owner/Author2010 - 2017Programe em Python
- Wrote articles about Python development.
- Made video classes on Python development.
- Created an online Python course for beginners.
- Taught a Django Course at CTNovatec.
- Made the website and course platform as a Mezzanine blog and Moodle site.
Freelance Web Developer2016 - 2016Vium (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Django REST Framework
- Developed functions in the REST API-based web application to support extra features.
- Created a Command Line application based on plugins to allow batch operations on some of the application models.
- Built a certification training section in the application based on quizzes.
- Implemented the certification test front-end pages.
- Implemented tests and bug fixes.
Freelance Web Developer2016 - 2016Paradox.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python, Django, AngularJS
- Implemented a Django website with a legacy SQL Server database.
- Created dynamic pages using AngularJS.
- Created a deployment script with Fabric to enable deployment in any machine with Ubuntu Linux from scratch.
- Created a custom authentication back-end for the application.
- Implemented a Dynamic category tree in the applications with sessions and subcategories.
Developer2015 - 2016Dcodr (via Toptal)
Technologies: Python Django, Openshift, AngularJS, PostgreSQL
- Created a dynamic form to get different kinds of surveys without needing custom pages for each one.
- Configured Jenkins CI to control the deployment to OpenShift.
- Created an automatic deployment script to set the server and application in Ubuntu 14.04.
- Defined the application architecture.
- Created a data export page that builds a CSV report from the data in the database.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Rede Alumni
- Created an application using Ruby and Sinatra.
- Developed admin system microservices to break the big Rails application.
- Built dynamic forms based on the models in the admin interface.
- Created tests.
- Wrote documentation.
Web Developer2015 - 2015Qmagico
Technologies: Python, GoogleAppEngine, AngularJS, Django
- Wrote documentation.
- Implemented unit tests.
- Developed a Django API for the front-end.
- Implemented features in the front-end.
- Built Angular directives.
Back-end Developer2015 - 2015Deckspire (via Toptal)
- Created endpoints to an API that supports the application using Django REST Framework.
- Created a video processing task that runs as a background task for uploaded videos.
- Customized Auth pages and Django admin interface to support the needs of the project with Bootstrap 3.
- Implemented seamless S3 integration with Django to provide S3 storage instead of local storage.
- Covered the API with tests.
Senior Python Developer and Team Manager2014 - 2015GTAC Solutions
Technologies: Python, Django, Java (Android)
- Worked on a social network platform created with Python and Django.
- Managed Python teams and projects.
- Worked on a driver's license class application for Android tablets that used geolocation and face recognition.
- Created APIs for several mobile applications.
- Worked on software to manage a notary's office, supporting queues, registries, a physical documents registry, digital signing, and many more features.
- Worked on the devlopment of several Android applications.
Mobile Developer2011 - 2012Wilcx
- Programmed software to help determine the price of a computer based on its components and the prices for each model of laptop the company had created. All data was kept in the company database.
- Developed a testing suite for Android hardware, testing screen quality, memory load, processor load, and input.
- Built an Android game in which the mechanics were based on orbital launching.
- Worked on an Android application to use tablets as electronic ads in buses.
- Created the company blog and issue/time tracking application.