Software Developer2020 - 2021Toptal Client
Technologies: Vue, Nuxt.js, CSS, Git, Content Management Systems (CMS), Headless CMS, Responsive Design, AWS, SEO, Analytics, Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress
- Migrated a WordPress blog to static generated Website using Nuxt.js for an oil and gag analytics company.
- Reworked main website following pixel-perfect design from Figma to HTML/CSS.
- Incorporated Sanity CMS, a headless CMS, to support blog posts and global settings for the website.
- Guided and supported the website deployment to AWS Amplify Hosting.
Co-founder | Full-stack Developer2015 - 2019Bazzite
- Co-founded a web development agency with the primary focus of standing out from the crowd by executing high-performance websites and mobile apps, combining an eye toward transparency, inspection, and adaptation.
- Contributed to bringing together an extraordinary experience by leveraging knowledge and ideas to build processes around quality and passion while working with exceptional people.
- Executed, as a team, more than 42 projects, including dynamic web and mobile apps, eCommerce sites, and corporative sites.
- Drew upon a combination of a strong passion and continuous innovation and recognized that we can always be better at creating products and open source projects to improve the web developer community.
- Grew from two to 14 employees in eleven months and landed contracts with small and large companies.
Full-stack Developer2008 - 2016Freelance
- Created a front-end admin template that earned +4.7 stars out of 5 on Themeforest; it was fully responsive and cross-browser with Bootstrap and jQuery. Included easy-to-use components and a huge collection of plugins.
- Built more than 20 high-performance websites, including dynamic web applications, eCommerce, and corporative sites.
- Developed a back end using PHP, Python, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Integrated various third-party APIs, including Google Map APIs, Google Analytics, and Facebook APIs.
Scientific Programmer2014 - 2015Geochemical Research and Engineering, Inc.
Technologies: REST APIs, Git, Python, Back-end, C#, MATLAB, Visual Studio
- Worked on a research team of computational expertise to solve problems in reservoir simulation and fluid/gas injection.
- Helped to create a unique-and-innovative product in the oil industry that perform complex computational simulation for aqueous speciation and mineral precipitation, based on the extensive and patented multi-year research of the company's founder.
- Worked in a high-performance team focused on computer simulations to solve the oil industry's most outstanding and difficult engineering calculations and computing processes.
Research Assistant2010 - 2015Satellite Geodesy and Seismotectonics Laboratory
- Researched and developed computational simulations in the area of seismotectonic.
- Planned, executed, processed, and analyzed georeferenced data from GPS measurements.
- Adjusted geodetic control networks using satellite techniques and computational models and analysis.
- Published multi-year research findings in the Geophysical Journal International, a scientific journal published by Oxford University Press.