Verified Expert in Engineering
Julio is a senior software engineer specializing in Microsoft .NET development with a wealth of experience building web apps in different business areas. He's a flexible and adaptable developer with a great sense of responsibility, and he enjoys working in teams as well as alone. He has worked on-site in companies and, in the last five years, he has been working remotely. His goals, above all, are to achieve personal and professional growth.
Agile Software Development, Windows, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...achievement I've had is working as a technical lead, building software to manage quality control with all the best programming practices.
- Worked on multiplatform applications based on microservices built on .NET Framework with SQL and NoSQL databases in a distributed team worldwide.
- Worked on a financial system, adding new functionalities and fixing issues related to credits/debits and payments for small and big accounts.
- Improved and adapted existing microservice of shipping and tax calculations for external orders.
- Worked on a web application for order processing and product selling, adding new functionalities and fixing issues.
- Developed new functionalities in the users' module on an existing application.
- Worked on the existing platform, adding new functionalities and fixing existing issues.
- Worked on email assignments for user functionality.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Redesigned an existing application and added a new feature allowing companies multiple programs. Added new pages and a model and table to manage new entities in the application.
- Worked on a vast database migration script to support multiple programs' new features. The database used the SQL server stored in AWS.
- Worked on adapting the existing enrollment process for employees to the new model with multiple programs. The front-end app was developed in Angular 2.
Back-end Software Engineer
VMBC - Emerios
- Built a service layer to process big data information and a PDF process generator.
- Built a 3rd-party validation process for new clients in the energy industry.
- Implemented PostGIS to handle geolocation functionality for street agents.
- Worked on new order creation via a REST API integrated with partners' APIs and applying custom rules.
- Imported a big data spreadsheet to SQL and PostgreSQL for new leads.
- Integrated with Lexis Nexis to make customer validations.
- Implemented new features for the API to manage customers' business logic for a multi-tenant application, fixed issues, and updated behaviors.
- Worked with a multi-tenant database with the SQL server row-level security and wrote long and complex stored procedures.
- Developed new features for a web application dedicated to providing assistance and organization for companies and property owners who want to rent them.
- Implemented a complete change history module for the web app.
- Worked with complex financial calculations, like checks, payments, bills, or credit.
Syntactical Solutions, LLC
- Developed new features for an existing web application.
- Migrated the app from old ASP pages MVC Razor Views.
- Worked on the existing platform and fixed bad behaviors.
- Implemented full logic to upload large files, splitting them into 1 MB parts.
- Implemented a complete UI design with Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Built a web app that gets the user and machine name from the server side.
- Worked on a simple application solution for a proof of concept (POC).
- Made new functionality for the app built in ASP.NET MVC with Razor and AngularJS.
RSI (Research Specialists, Inc.)
- Fixed bugs in a legacy app built with web forms.
- Started building a new app in MVC with Razor as a view engine using the existing DB.
- Created new service components for a new app to replace the old logic in the old app.
- Implemented a blog inside the IIS site using WordPress running with PHP.
- Changed and redesigned big and complex report pages using jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Implemented jqGrid and changed all grids in the app.
- Worked in a base project in ASP.NET MVC, adding new functionality and fixing bugs.
Technical Leader, .NET Developer
- Developed a web app by migrating from a previous outdated version. Currently under construction in the testing and debugging stage.
- Used SQL Server for a web app database engine, along with NHibernate and Fluent to manage object-oriented data.
- Developed a web app UI with MVC 3.0 and Razor pages, as well as jQuery and Ajax callbacks for interactions to optimize performance.
- Led a team of more than eight engineers.
- Liaised with clients and business analysts, relaying specifications to developers and delivering time estimates.
- Developed a set of internal and external references using jQuery popups for the web app UI.
- Implemented a general interface to perform app-wide searching for entities.
- Performed daily deploys on an internal server for quality control.
- Developed an application for a large insurance company to provide insurance quotes online.
- Implemented internal security architecture to control access to the insurance company's site using Microsoft Authorization Manager (Azman).
- Utilized Telerik Grids and jQuery to change the L&F and alter behavior of components.
.NET Full-stack Developer
- Developing a social media oversight platform that enables one admin across many users to view the posts of multiple other users.
- Integrated the application with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram APIs to get users' tweets to find words configured in the app.
- Fixed bugs in the UI and back end.
.NET Full-stack Developer
General Genetics Corp
- Provided design, layout, and code updates to an eCommerce website.
- Developed payment methods.
- Handled web deployments.
- Fixed bugs on the UI and back end.
- Implemented the entire blog inside an IIS site running on PHP with Joomla, and another one with WordPress.
Confidential Client (via Toptal)
- Maintained an application.
- Developed new features.
- Created and designed an API in MVC that contained all the back-end logic to integrate with the new UI for new screens of the app.
- Created and designed views in the database with loan calculations to integrate with NetTiers model objects.
- Analyzed all back-end logic for loan creation and designed and wrote a document for it.
Technical Leader, .NET Developer
- Developed a business rules engine with distributed architecture, separating each component with three-tier architecture.
- Created a website to manage user profiles and implemented extra applications to automate processes.
- Utilized a repository of DLLs.
- Constructed a solution for quality control to manage versioning of documents and findings.
- Involved in the implementation of the application for various customers in Cordoba.
- Built code generators to access stored procedures and components as technical leader, speeding up development of applications mounted on the business rules engine.
- Participated actively in the design and development of process automation with an external tool based on Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Worked with office automation with Excel report generation and automatic editing of Word files for a document versioning tool.
Change History Management for Aspect Application
Technical Leader at Globanthttps://www.bsigroup.com/en-GB/our-services/entropy-governance-compliance-risk-grc-software/
ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, .NET, ASP.NET MVC 3, Bootstrap, ADO.NET, NHibernate, ASP.NET, Angular, AngularJS, Entity, ASP, Spring, Razor Pages, ASP.NET Web Forms, Swagger
Entity Framework, REST APIs, LINQ, jQuery, Infragistics, iText, FluentNHibernate, Twitter API, Facebook API, Instagram API, Web API, Node.js, Backbone.js, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Backbone.Marionette, AutoMapper
Postman, Microsoft Visual Studio, Grunt, GitHub, Jira, jqGrid, Fiddler, Sublime Text 2, TFS, RadControls, Microsoft Project, PostSharp, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, Git, Crucible, InstallShield, Jenkins, Salesforce Sales Cloud, RabbitMQ
Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Model View Presenter (MVP), Model View Controller (MVC), Incremental Development, Functional Programming, Scrum, Aspect-oriented Programming, REST, Agile, Microservices, Unit Testing
Windows, Azure, Joomla 3, Amazon Web Services (AWS), WordPress, Oracle
SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Management Studio, JSON, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Azure Blobs, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Server
Microsoft 365, FontAwesome, Reflection, Ajax, Web MVC, Full-stack, CI/CD Pipelines, Agile Sprints, Integration Testing, Data Modeling
https://www.codeschool.com/users/julioszabo - Online
Engineering Degree in Information Systems
National Technological University - Cordoba, Argentina
Project Manager with PMI Methodologies Degree in Management
Scarpatti & Asociados - Cordoba, Argentina