Member since February 4, 2013
Julio is a Senior Microsoft .NET Developer with a wealth of experience building web apps with MVC and MVP patterns. He's a flexible and adaptable developer with a great sense of responsibility, and enjoys working in teams. His goals, above all, are to achieve personal and professional growth.
Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTVMBC
Technologies: C#, WebAPI, NHibernate, Angular, Angular 2
- Built a service layer to process big data information and a PDF process generator.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Raamp, LLC
- Developed new features for a web application dedicated to providing assistance and organization for companies and property owners who want to rent them.
- Implemented a full change history module for the web app.
- Worked with financial calculations.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Syntactical Solutions, LLC
- Developed new features for an existing web app.
- Migrated the app from old ASP pages MVC Razor Views.
- Fixed bugs.
- Implemented full logic to upload large files, splitting them in 1MB parts.
- Deployed to the web via Azure.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Exxon Mobil
- Implemented a full UI from design with Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Built a web app that gets the user and machine name from the server side.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Reservation Outdoors
- Made new functionality for the app built in ASP.NET MVC with Razor and AngularJS.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016RSI (Research Specialists, Inc.)
- Fixed bugs in a legacy app built with web forms.
- Started building a new app in MVC with Razor as a view engine using the existing DB.
- Created new service components for a new app to replace the old logic in the old app.
- Implemented a blog inside the IIS site using WordPress running with PHP.
- Changed and redesigned big and complex report pages using jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Implemented jqGrid and change all grids in the app.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Nimblesoft
- Worked in a base project in ASP.NET MVC, adding new functionality and fixing bugs.
Technical Leader, .NET Developer2010 - 2015Globant
- Developed a web app by migrating from a previous outdated version. Currently under construction in the testing and debugging stage.
- Used SQL Server for a web app database engine, along with NHibernate and Fluent to manage object-oriented data.
- Developed a web app UI with MVC 3.0 and Razor pages, as well as jQuery and AJAX callbacks for interactions to optimize performance.
- Led a team of more than eight engineers.
- Liaised with clients and business analysts, relaying specifications to developers and delivering time estimates.
- Developed a set of internal and external references using jQuery popups for the web app UI.
- Implemented a general interface to perform app-wide searching for entities.
- Performed daily deploys on an internal server for quality control.
- Developed an application for a large insurance company to provide insurance quotes online.
- Implemented internal security architecture to control access to the insurance company's site using Microsoft Authorization Manager (Azman).
- Utilized Telerik Grids and jQuery to change the L&F and alter behavior of components.
.NET Full-stack Developer2014 - 2014Stacked Sports
- Developing a social media oversight platform that enables one admin across many users to view the posts of multiple other users.
- Integrated the application with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram APIs to get users' tweets to find words configured in the app.
- Fixed bugs in the UI and back-end.
.NET Full-stack Developer2014 - 2014General Genetics Corp
- Provided design, layout, and code updates to an eCommerce website.
- Developed payment methods.
- Handled web deployments.
- Fixed bugs on the UI and back-end.
- Implemented the entire blog inside an IIS site running on PHP with Joomla, and another one with WordPress.
Senior Developer2013 - 2014Confidential Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, JSON, Scrum
- Maintained an application.
- Developed new features.
- Created and designed an API in MVC that contained all the back-end logic to integrate with the new UI for new screens of the app.
- Created and designed views in the database with loan calculations to integrate with NetTiers model objects.
- Analyzed all back-end logic for loan creation and designed and wrote a document for it.
Technical Leader, .NET Developer2004 - 2010CTL
- Developed a business rules engine with distributed architecture, separating each component with three-tier architecture.
- Created a website to manage user profiles and implemented extra applications to automate processes.
- Utilized a repository of DLLs.
- Constructed a solution for quality control to manage versioning of documents and findings.
- Involved in the implementation of the application for various customers in Cordoba.
- Built code generators to access stored procedures and components as technical leader, speeding up development of applications mounted on the business rules engine.
- Participated actively in the design and development of process automation with an external tool based on Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Worked with office automation with Excel report generation and automatic editing of Word files for a document versioning tool.
FrameworksASP.NET MVC 3, Bootstrap, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, .NET, AngularJS, Entity, NHibernate, ASP, Angular
Libraries/APIsjQuery, Infragistics, REST APIs, LINQ, iText, Node.js, Backbone.js, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Backbone.Marionette
ToolsMicrosoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, Grunt, GitHub, Jira, jqGrid, Fiddler, Sublime Text 2, TFS, RadControls, Microsoft Project, Grunt.js, Crucible, InstallShield
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Incremental Development, Functional Programming, Scrum, Aspect-oriented Programming, Model View Presenter (MVP), Model View Controller (MVC)
PlatformsWindows, Azure, Joomla 3, WordPress, Oracle
StorageSQL Server Management Studio, JSON, Azure Blobs, PostgreSQL
OtherFontAwesome, Reflection, Ajax
- Engineering degree in Information Systems1997 - 2009National Technological University - Cordoba, Argentina
- Project Manager with PMI Methodologies degree in Management2007 - 2007Scarpatti & Asociados - Cordoba, Argentina