Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTVMBC
Technologies: C#, WebAPI, NHibernate, Angular, Angular 2
- Built a service layer to process big data information and a PDF process generator.
- Built a third-party validation process for new clients in the energy industry.
- Implemented PostGIS to handle a geolocation funtionality for street agents.
- Worked on new order creation via REST API integrated with Partners' APIs and applying customs rules.
- Imported a big data spreadsheet to SQL and PostgreSQL for new leads.
- Integrated with Lexis Nexis to make customer validations.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Raamp, LLC
- Developed new features for a web application dedicated to providing assistance and organization for companies and property owners who want to rent them.
- Implemented a full change history module for the web app.
- Worked with financial calculations.
Full-stack Developer2017 - 2017Syntactical Solutions, LLC
- Developed new features for an existing web app.
- Migrated the app from old ASP pages MVC Razor Views.
- Fixed bugs.
- Implemented full logic to upload large files, splitting them in 1MB parts.
- Deployed to the web via Azure.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017Exxon Mobil
- Implemented a full UI from design with Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Built a web app that gets the user and machine name from the server side.
Web Developer2016 - 2016Reservation Outdoors
- Made new functionality for the app built in ASP.NET MVC with Razor and AngularJS.
Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016RSI (Research Specialists, Inc.)
- Fixed bugs in a legacy app built with web forms.
- Started building a new app in MVC with Razor as a view engine using the existing DB.
- Created new service components for a new app to replace the old logic in the old app.
- Implemented a blog inside the IIS site using WordPress running with PHP.
- Changed and redesigned big and complex report pages using jQuery and Bootstrap.
- Implemented jqGrid and changed all grids in the app.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2015Nimblesoft
- Worked in a base project in ASP.NET MVC, adding new functionality and fixing bugs.
Technical Leader, .NET Developer2010 - 2015Globant
- Developed a web app by migrating from a previous outdated version. Currently under construction in the testing and debugging stage.
- Used SQL Server for a web app database engine, along with NHibernate and Fluent to manage object-oriented data.
- Developed a web app UI with MVC 3.0 and Razor pages, as well as jQuery and Ajax callbacks for interactions to optimize performance.
- Led a team of more than eight engineers.
- Liaised with clients and business analysts, relaying specifications to developers and delivering time estimates.
- Developed a set of internal and external references using jQuery popups for the web app UI.
- Implemented a general interface to perform app-wide searching for entities.
- Performed daily deploys on an internal server for quality control.
- Developed an application for a large insurance company to provide insurance quotes online.
- Implemented internal security architecture to control access to the insurance company's site using Microsoft Authorization Manager (Azman).
- Utilized Telerik Grids and jQuery to change the L&F and alter behavior of components.
.NET Full-stack Developer2014 - 2014Stacked Sports
- Developing a social media oversight platform that enables one admin across many users to view the posts of multiple other users.
- Integrated the application with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram APIs to get users' tweets to find words configured in the app.
- Fixed bugs in the UI and back end.
.NET Full-stack Developer2014 - 2014General Genetics Corp
- Provided design, layout, and code updates to an eCommerce website.
- Developed payment methods.
- Handled web deployments.
- Fixed bugs on the UI and back end.
- Implemented the entire blog inside an IIS site running on PHP with Joomla, and another one with WordPress.
Senior Developer2013 - 2014Confidential Client (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, jQuery, JSON, Scrum
- Maintained an application.
- Developed new features.
- Created and designed an API in MVC that contained all the back-end logic to integrate with the new UI for new screens of the app.
- Created and designed views in the database with loan calculations to integrate with NetTiers model objects.
- Analyzed all back-end logic for loan creation and designed and wrote a document for it.
Technical Leader, .NET Developer2004 - 2010CTL
- Developed a business rules engine with distributed architecture, separating each component with three-tier architecture.
- Created a website to manage user profiles and implemented extra applications to automate processes.
- Utilized a repository of DLLs.
- Constructed a solution for quality control to manage versioning of documents and findings.
- Involved in the implementation of the application for various customers in Cordoba.
- Built code generators to access stored procedures and components as technical leader, speeding up development of applications mounted on the business rules engine.
- Participated actively in the design and development of process automation with an external tool based on Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Worked with office automation with Excel report generation and automatic editing of Word files for a document versioning tool.