Verified Expert in Engineering
Web Development Developer
Jura has experience in front-end and back-end web development, AI and machine learning, blockchain, DevOps, quality assurance, hardware, and robotics. He understands well how the technology works, from low to high level, and has honed his management skills leading both small teams and teams of up to 20 people. Jura cares about the business side of the product and treats cooperation as a partnership.
MacOS, Terminal, Web, Slack, Email, Zoom
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a robot for home automation that can move around the room and interact with objects.
- Founded one of the first machine learning agencies in Ukraine.
- Hired and managed technical and non-technical teams.
- Delivered over 40 machine learning projects utilizing different cutting-edge AI technologies.
Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets Exchange Company
- Built the biggest local cryptocurrency and digital assets exchange from scratch to $1,000,000 in daily trading volume.
- Designed, managed, and scaled the IT infrastructure of the product.
- Implemented security protection and fought off hacker attacks.
- Recruited, managed, and led a technical engineering team.
- Consulted the clients on different blockchain and cybersecurity projects.
- Built multiple projects such as wallets for digital assets and cloud mining services.
- Helped to recruit the team and conducted over 70 technical interviews.
Ready to Travel
- Designed UI and built the front-end part of the service.
- Recruited and led a team of software engineers.
- Established the work of the quality assurance department.
- Contributed to the development of a popular babysitting service and implemented new features.
- Covered the code with unit tests and refactored the existing code.
- Optimized database structure and SQL queries for report generation.
Cryptocurrency and Digital Assets Exchange
AI-powered eKYC System
The user takes a photo of his ID card, which is recognized using the optical character recognition (OCR) algorithm.
The user then proceeds to the liveness verification stage and makes required gestures. The gestures are recognized and verified at this stage, and the facial recognition algorithm compares the camera image and the photograph from the user's passport.
Operators and administrators can securely manage user records.
Ready to Travel Search System
Bitalo Trading Platform
Bitalo integrates the following services:
- Wallet for storing bitcoins securely as never before.
- Trading bitcoins on a decentralized exchange.
- Dispute resolution in a transparent and fair process.
- Backup so users can get their bitcoins back, even if Bitalo was to be shut down.
- Secure communication, including end-to-end encrypted communication channels for users.
Bitforx Digital Wallet
- Digital wallet with both hot and cold storage solutions.
- Users can buy the hashing power and start mining with the minimum investment, minimal risk, and no technical knowledge.
- Users can swap their coins on our easy-to-use coin exchange.
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Sinatra, GrapesJS, Redux, Express.js, Django, Flask, Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS, Slim, Twig, minitest, Capybara, Cypress, Selenium, Angular, Laravel, Yii, Zend Framework, gRPC, Jasmine, Darknet, Core ML, Ionic, .NET, Coral Services Framework
Node.js, Ruby on Rails API, React, Socket.IO, Ruby ERB, Sockets, WebRTC, REST APIs, JSON-RPC, Stripe, Sidekiq, Pandas, Matplotlib, D3.js, Pusher, Puppeteer, PhantomJS, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, OpenCV, NumPy, SpaCy, Liquid, Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK)
Terminal, Zoom, JSX, RSpec, Cucumber, NGINX, Apache, RabbitMQ, Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), AWS Simple Notification Service (SNS), VPN, NMap, Cron, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Capistrano, Slack, Mocha, 2Checkout, Nagios, Systemd, Monit, Logstash, Bareos, Vagrant, VirtualBox, Ansible, Chef, Gensim, BackupPC
Test-driven Development (TDD), Behavior-driven Development (BDD), CSRF Protection, Microservices, DevOps
MacOS, Web, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Linux, DigitalOcean, Blockchain, Dropbox, Docker, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Twilio, Windows, Heroku, Apache Kafka, New Relic, Kubernetes, FreeBSD, Quick EMUlator (QEMU)
JSON, SQL Injection Protection, Google Cloud, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, MongoDB, Redis, Google Cloud SQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora, InfluxDB, Datadog, Microsoft SQL Server
Email, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning, JSON Lines, CSV, HTTP, HTTPS, WebSockets, Ajax, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, Cryptography, Digital Signage, RSA, Elliptic Curve Cryptography, PGP, XSS Protection, NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Cloud Computing, Web Development, Machine Learning, Puma, SSH, Telnet Protocol, DNS, Firewalls, Cloudflare, CI/CD Pipelines, Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART), Embedded Systems, OCR, Object Detection, Text Classification, Object Recognition, API Management, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT), XMPP, PCI DSS, BrainTree, PayPal, Ripple, Stellar, Microsoft Azure, Tornado, SSL, Transport Layer Security (TLS), NAT, HAProxy, Bacula, I2C, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), RFID, Near-field Communication (NFC), ESP32, EOS, Google BigQuery, Front-end, Quality Assurance (QA), IIS, ML Kit, Code Architecture, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Startups, Decentralized Systems, Cryptocurrency