- Senior Front-End DeveloperTailored Solutions2013 - PRESENT
- Developed and maintained a rich WebUI front-end allowing overview of large quantities of highly diverse data.
- Developed a series of highly configurable, reusable Web Controls such as: search syntax composition, table with pagination, column configuration and full transclusion of row definition template, Multi-file upload, etc.
- Implemented a innovative data fetch/search mechanism designed to stream data "as it becomes available" to get around database performance limitations imposed by the back-end.
- Co-architected a server-side API engine with support for adding additional, complex endpoints through only configuration.
- OwnerShema razvoj d.o.o.2011 - PRESENT
- Created a proprietary client management and billing web application for a small law firm.
- Implemented automation software deployed on a CyBro PLC in a production line.
- Developed automation software deployed on a Siemens S7 PLC in a production line.
- ContractorM.R.A.V. inzenjering d.o.o.2008 - PRESENT
- Developed a Java Applet-based monitoring and control interface for Siemens S7.
- Developed a set of services as functional additions to firm's applications.
- Browser extension developerGrier Forensics, Barge, CacheMunk2015 - 2015
- Implemented screen-cast Chrome extension and NodeJS messaging server.
- Implemented a custom HTTP/HTTPS proxy server in NodeJS and a corresponding Chrome extension for managing in-browser proxy setup.
- Implemented a network traffic interceptor Chrome extension and a NodeJS back-end for logging to Syslog.
- Implemented Chrome and Firefox extensions (using Grunt build and modular, overridable architecture to share over 95% of code) for caching found Web resources (screen-shots, images, quotes, etc.) to proprietary API.
- Lead developerCratePlayer2014 - 2015
- Took over and repurposed an entire YouTube like application code-base from a music collection/player web application into an educational videos collection/player application.
- Implemented a whole new Web UI design with an entirely new user work-flow.
- Added additional search and filter functionality.
- Cleared out any found instabilities in the system.
- Lead developerDelyse Inc2014 - 2014
- Implemented a NodeJS backend for a gallery/shop type application.
- Implemented a rich and responsive WebUI for a gallery/shop type application.
- Implemented data importing capabilities for import from .xls, .xlsx and an additional proprietary format with fully configurable import-to-model mappings.
- Architected and implemented the system so that it can be distributed between any number of independent servers syncing data between them when Internet connection available (Project requirement).
- Written bash deployment scripts allowing anyone to set up a new AWS instance of the application in matter of minutes.
- Senior Font-End DeveloperPriceavisit2013 - 2013
Technologies: AngularJS, jQuery, HTML5
- Developed a rich web UI based on AngularJS.
- Implemented custom vendor API.
- Helped with UI redesign and usage logic.
- Allowed for a high level of configuration for the client web app.
- Senior Font-End DeveloperA. F. Dudley Consulting2013 - 2013
- Implemented AngularJS based single-page-application as a web client for client's board-type game application.
- Implemented complete MVC infrastructure with I/O hooks for extending and debugging in all implemented functionalities.
- Implemented custom JSON RPC AngularJS service.
- All game graphics and animations done via AngularJS / CSS3.
- Lead developerVugerGRAD d.o.o.2009 - 2011
Technologies: C#, .NET, VB.NET, MS SQL, Access
- Structured and developed an entire payroll and accounting software suite from scratch.
- Performed direct SQL data manipulation and extensive analysis.
- Developed usage statistics gateway for existing software to better track customer needs.
- Lead DeveloperNovateh Terra d.o.o.2008 - 2009
- Worked with and have highly customized the code-base of MapGuide, an open source GIS solution.
- Developed a GIS web application as front-end for proprietary fleet management and tracking solution.
- Developed software for Siemens XT65 module running a Java VM as back-end for proprietary fleet management and tracking solution.
- Worked with both Oracle and MySQL spatial modules.
- Worked on a large scale, collaborative project headed by University of Zagreb's Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
- Web DeveloperProgressive d.o.o.2006 - 2008
- Developed over 20 websites and applications.
- Developed new modules for proprietary CMS.
- Implemented a 3-D secure payment protocol to allow for payment functionality without need for 3rd party payment gateway.