Verified Expert in Engineering
WebStorm, PhpStorm, Visual Studio, Windows, Git
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is an entire payroll and accounting software suite that I structured and developed from scratch.
Senior Front-End Developer
- Developed and maintained a rich WebUI front-end allowing overview of large quantities of highly diverse data.
- Developed a series of highly configurable, reusable Web Controls such as: search syntax composition, table with pagination, column configuration and full transclusion of row definition template, Multi-file upload, etc.
- Implemented a innovative data fetch/search mechanism designed to stream data "as it becomes available" to get around database performance limitations imposed by the back-end.
- Co-architected a server-side API engine with support for adding additional, complex endpoints through only configuration.
Shema razvoj d.o.o.
- Created a proprietary client management and billing web application for a small law firm.
- Implemented automation software deployed on a CyBro PLC in a production line.
- Developed automation software deployed on a Siemens S7 PLC in a production line.
M.R.A.V. inzenjering d.o.o.
- Developed a Java Applet-based monitoring and control interface for Siemens S7.
- Developed a set of services as functional additions to firm's applications.
Browser extension developer
Grier Forensics, Barge, CacheMunk
- Implemented screen-cast Chrome extension and NodeJS messaging server.
- Implemented a custom HTTP/HTTPS proxy server in NodeJS and a corresponding Chrome extension for managing in-browser proxy setup.
- Implemented a network traffic interceptor Chrome extension and a NodeJS back-end for logging to Syslog.
- Implemented Chrome and Firefox extensions (using Grunt build and modular, overridable architecture to share over 95% of code) for caching found Web resources (screen-shots, images, quotes, etc.) to proprietary API.
- Took over and repurposed an entire YouTube like application code-base from a music collection/player web application into an educational videos collection/player application.
- Implemented a whole new Web UI design with an entirely new user work-flow.
- Added additional search and filter functionality.
- Cleared out any found instabilities in the system.
- Implemented a NodeJS backend for a gallery/shop type application.
- Implemented a rich and responsive WebUI for a gallery/shop type application.
- Implemented data importing capabilities for import from .xls, .xlsx and an additional proprietary format with fully configurable import-to-model mappings.
- Architected and implemented the system so that it can be distributed between any number of independent servers syncing data between them when Internet connection available (Project requirement).
- Written bash deployment scripts allowing anyone to set up a new AWS instance of the application in matter of minutes.
Senior Font-End Developer
- Developed a rich web UI based on AngularJS.
- Implemented custom vendor API.
- Helped with UI redesign and usage logic.
- Allowed for a high level of configuration for the client web app.
Senior Font-End Developer
A. F. Dudley Consulting
- Implemented AngularJS based single-page-application as a web client for client's board-type game application.
- Implemented complete MVC infrastructure with I/O hooks for extending and debugging in all implemented functionalities.
- Implemented custom JSON RPC AngularJS service.
- All game graphics and animations done via AngularJS / CSS3.
- Structured and developed an entire payroll and accounting software suite from scratch.
- Performed direct SQL data manipulation and extensive analysis.
- Developed usage statistics gateway for existing software to better track customer needs.
Novateh Terra d.o.o.
- Worked with and have highly customized the code-base of MapGuide, an open source GIS solution.
- Developed a GIS web application as front-end for proprietary fleet management and tracking solution.
- Developed software for Siemens XT65 module running a Java VM as back-end for proprietary fleet management and tracking solution.
- Worked with both Oracle and MySQL spatial modules.
- Worked on a large scale, collaborative project headed by University of Zagreb's Faculty of Electrical Engineering.
- Developed over 20 websites and applications.
- Developed new modules for proprietary CMS.
- Implemented a 3-D secure payment protocol to allow for payment functionality without need for 3rd party payment gateway.
.NET Process Manager and Monitor
AngularJS, .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Framework (WCF)
Node.js, Windows Forms (WinForms), React, LINQ, jQuery, Backbone.js, Windows API, Infragistics
Grunt, NPM, Bower, Subversion (SVN), Git, Apache, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft Access, Visual Studio, PhpStorm, WebStorm
DevOps, Event-driven Programming, Agile Software Development, Object-oriented Programming (OOP)
Windows, iOS, Oracle, Linux
Ajax, Front-end, Game Development, Web Development, User Interface (UI), Front-end Development, User Experience (UX), Chrome Extensions, Firefox Extensions
Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, CouchDB, MongoDB, Elasticsearch