Web Developer2017 - PRESENTLightbox Digital on the Clearabee Project (via Toptal)
- Developed an application from the ground up; also configured the project structure and application skeleton.
- Created reusable React components for the date picker, dropdown, buttons, and input styles according to the provided designs.
- Delivered application screens: the login, reset password flow, and administration pages.
Front-end Tech Lead2013 - 2017Perform Group
- Designed the application architecture on TypeScript, React, and Redux.
- Designed a REST API with a subteam of back-end developers.
- Configured the project's Webpack build process.
- Led the front-end developers—doing code reviews to achieve maintainable and high-quality code.
- Worked in an agile scrum team.
- Created 27 web portals for the Football Federation in Australia, based on a custom dynamic template system.
- Built a front-end permissions library which became the company standard.
- Created and improved graphical D3.js sports widgets—like pitches with positions and movements of players.
- Organized workshops for colleagues about Regular Expressions, Redux, and few smaller technical sessions.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2016Nexit
- Developed a modern application for controlling devices in homes.
- Integrated a real-time WebSocket to see all changes intermediately.
- Implemented pixel-perfect design using vertical alignments.
Web Developer2011 - 2013CODE2B
- Created and improved back-end and front-end solutions on complex projects.
- Developed a knowledge system based on Confluence, using custom themes and plugins.
- Built a complex UI on Java Swing and also GWTP.
- Worked on an enterprise Java service/localization system for a German automotive company.
Web Developer2009 - 2013Bang Team
- Developed themes and plugins on WordPress.
- Reworked completely a magazine site using the framework Laravel.
- Integrated Google Maps for displaying event locations.
- Built a basic mobile application written in React Native.