Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTAmazon.com
Technologies: Java, React, Python
- Contributed to Sonata, a platform that ingested hundreds of different data providers across Amazon, enabling marketers to create strategies for showing content that fed data into a content pipeline. Supported over 3,000 different configurations.
- Led the automating strategy migration so that internal strategies could be created and managed by external marketers, which led to the completion of an initiative that will bring in 100 million in profit for 2021-2023.
- Provided direct support to the customers and worked with the product teams to create new features for automating marketing processes and increasing efficiency.
Software Engineering Consultant2021 - 2022Interlace Ventures
Technologies: Python, Django, Webflow
- Iterated on investment pipeline written in Python and migrated data streams to work with new versions.
- Created tooling to automate permissions to financial data, allowing fine-grain control of company data. Made better data checks to improve the quality of the firm’s database.
- Converted the startup data structure from a siloed data structure to a graph data structure and increased investor efficiency by enabling faster research.
Founder2017 - 2020Delta X Technology LLC
Technologies: Python, PHP
- Pursued and launched various entrepreneurial endeavors, such as creating a brand of generic vacuum batteries on Amazon 3P. Imported and sold multiple products, including electric scooter chargers and parts.
- Acted as a contractor for various seed-stage companies; clients included Hairdoo and Blunt Boxes.
- Relaunched the first version of the Hairdoo iOS app. Built new features, such as new user onboarding flow, urgency timers, rebooking flow, rebooking from past appointments, and referring a friend.
- Built the first version of a web ordering portal for a cannabis dispensary in Southern California. Built web ordering flow, handled payments on Stripe, and used Twilio for text messaging.
Software Engineering Intern2016 - 2016Uber
Technologies: Go, Objective-C
- Created China Toggle in Objective-C to show off new pricing in UberPool 2.0. Increased adoption by 0.4%.
- Engineered Give 1 Get 1 microservice using Go and increased the sharing by 0.1%.
- Created the accessibility features for the Uber iOS app.
Software Engineering Intern2015 - 2015VMware
Technologies: Ruby, Python
- Developed an automated VM monitoring solution using Nagios and internal APIs.
- Automated creation of host CFG files by developing Python scripts and leveraging Presto APIs and other internal tools.
- Created an automated deployment solution using Puppet to enable VM monitoring solution remote deployment.