Marketing Developer2017 - PRESENTLeanPlum
- Managed a Google App Engine environment for deployment and maintenance of a WordPress website.
- Implemented custom theme functions and modules in WordPress.
- Implemented UI elements and pages based off mockups.
- Integrated website-generated leads with Marketo, Salesforce, and other third-party tools.
- Implemented third-party A/B testing libraries for boosting conversions.
- Optimized page performance and speed with Google PageSpeed and other performance monitoring tools.
- Used geo-located caching to ensure optimal page delivery across the globe.
Consultant2012 - PRESENTAmerican Statistical Association
Technologies: MySQL, jQuery, Blade Templates
- Imported and converted legacy spreadsheets into a database.
- Communicated with administrative staff and key decision makers to document business processes.
- Designed a web solution modernizing business processes and saving hours of work.
- Provided a support system for a global team of academic faculty.
- Accomplished programming goals with zero-downtime upgrades and hotfixes.
Financial Tool Developer2009 - PRESENTJakentra
- Created custom financial sales tools for annuities and other financial products.
- Integrated web technologies with complex Excel spreadsheets to run illustrations and calculations.
- Built pixel-perfect and responsive user interfaces to embed in client sites.
- Built dynamic and professional print-quality PDF brochures and sales pamphlets.
- Created user interfaces that are fully cross-browser complete and functional.
Lead Developer2015 - 2018BlendImages
Technologies: Elasticsearch, PHP, Perl, HTML5
- Created a custom website featuring world-class stock photography with lightning fast load time.
- Implemented natural language searching across hundreds of thousands of images.
- Built a custom payment stack including licensing, multiple payment methods, and asset delivery.
- Created custom reporting, analysis, and royalty reports for independent creators.
- Creating an asset ingestion pipeline including asset processing, integration with machine learning asset recognition, and asset approval.
Developer2013 - 2016OrthoGuru
Technologies: Laravel, PHP, MySQL
- Implemented a single sign-on system for a suite of applications that generates purchase orders and invoices using TCPDF and WKHTMLTOPDF. The suite uses a central database for notifications and communications throughout.
- Created an engine that simulates and predicts future customer usage.
- Created an intuitive input for complicated calendar data.
Web Developer2013 - 2016CzarTheory
Technologies: Django, Zend
- Configured a load-balanced database network.
- Built on an existing REST framework.
- Deployed cloud-based virtual machines from images.
- Used Django to collect survey data.
- Load tested the front-end site with custom distributed scripts.
Web Developer2012 - 2013Cheeky Monkey Media
- Added new features to the Drupal 5 website of a national toy brand.
- Upgraded the eCommerce engine of a Magento site.
- Built a storytelling website for a non-profit based in Drupal 7.
- Added product searching features to a Drupal 6 eCommerce site.
- Implemented Scrum and Agile practices management techniques with a distributed team.
Systems Support Specialist2009 - 2010Iowa State University
Technologies: Windows Server 2012, PHP, Outlook, Perl, AutoIT
- Managed and configured numerous windows-based servers.
- Created an online version of student records, enabling student and faculty input, greatly reducing administrative hours.
- Implemented and managed thin-client based computer networks.
- Supported faculty and student websites, networks, and software.
- Managed student employees.