- CEO, Senior DeveloperBitwalker Ltd2005 - 2006
Technologies: VB.net, Jabber(XMPP), Java, Spring, Tomcat
- Bitwalker Boomerang was a callback service. Website visitors could request a telephone call in real time from a customer services representative.There were three main components, the server, the web client and the desktop client.
- Created a customized version of the Wildfire XMPP server as a messaging relay between the clients and the server.
- Wrote a struts based web application which acted as the application server and web client. Other technologies used in the web client were Jakarta Tomcat , Spring and Hibernate.
- Wrote a desktop client for the customer service representatives, in Visual Basic .NET which communicated using the XMPP protocol with the Boomerang server, and Skype.
- Senior DeveloperUNIONSOFT2001 - 2005
Technologies: Visual Basic 6, SQL Server
- Developed and supported 3 large accounting software packages.
- Produced numerous customized versions and add on features.
- Led a team of 3 developers
- Implemented a WAN between Tokyo and Nagasaki Offices
- Created an in house windows installer(MSI) packaging tool
- I.T Change Request ManagerUNITEC1998 - 1999
- Assisted in a campus wide Windows NT rollout
- Responsible for software auditing
- Implemented software licensing management system
- Drafting of IT department policies
- Basic Novell Netware administration