Front-End Developer2017 - 2017Twine Docs
- Led a development team of 4 to create a web app that utilizes Git for online document collaboration.
- Built React components for a document editor and Git diff interface with Enzyme-based unit tests.
- Developed a clean UI using a combination of custom CSS and React Bootstrap UI.
Front-End Developer2017 - 2017Safe Food Administration
Technologies: React Native
- Built a React Native mobile application with custom styling for iOS and Android.
- Created form validation on React components to display error data to the user.
- Defined a JSON data structure and built front-end handlers for real-time content updates from a RESTful API.
Front-End Developer & Designer2015 - 2016BODY App
- Converted designs into HTML and CSS for a responsive web application built with AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Created site-wide pixel perfect designs and wireframes with Balsamiq and Sketch.
- Developed modular front-end design components using custom CSS and Bootstrap.
- Generated 15,000 leads and 4,500 monthly user sessions with web scraping and an email drip campaign.
- Scaled a WebRTC video service and studio management system from 1 fitness provider to 65.
Product Manager2014 - 2016Fidelity Investments
Technologies: Balsamiq, Sketch, Product Management (Pragmatic Marketing), Design Thinking (Stanford Design School)
- Led a cross-functional team of 15 employees to launch the Fidelity Hackathon program in the US, Europe, and Asia resulting in $6.25 million in newly funded projects.
- Achieved 75% in cost savings on project implementations for business partners by leading the prototyping projects evaluating AI services including IBM Watson and Alchemy API.
- Implemented a demand-testing infrastructure for internal startup ventures to make metrics-based decisions.
Fellow2011 - 2013Olympus Corporation
- Designed the next-generation components for Olympus Surgical’s flagship tissue management device contributing over $200 million in annual revenues.
- Built and launched a novel technology management process impacting over 800 employees within 5 R&D and manufacturing facilities governing internal technology development from conception through commercialization.
- Improved sales revenue by 8% by designing a novel sales strategy and launching marketing materials for Olympus’ Surgical Endoscopy business.