- CTO2014 - PRESENTEmpire Underwriters
- Migrated an entire system in Microsoft Access, with its functionality and non-relational data to an existing web application with a relational architecture, using C#, MSSQL, .NET, and IIS.
- Recovered several different WordPress sites from malicious hacks and safeguarded them for the future.
- Repaired email/web reputation and deliverability for numerous tainted domains.
- Wrote PDF and Excel integration for a custom-built web application, using C#, IIS, and .NET.
- Software Engineer2011 - PRESENTBusiness Database Solutions
- Added live feed parsing from a data stream that loads real estate into a public-facing application using C#, MSSQL, Git, and Command Line Programming.
- Fixed a PHP engine configuration for a service-industry web application using Apache.
- Senior Software Engineer2014 - 2014Sparxoo
- Enhanced a custom plugin for a brewing company, which better allowed users to manage their members; used PHP, MySQL, Apache, and WordPress.
- Led web developers/software engineers to build a customized functionality for clients.
- Built load tests that attempted to overload a web application's resources so vulnerabilities could be found, using JMeter.
- Software Engineer2013 - 2014Wynright
- Created a feature for storing warehouse product images the lets a user drag/drop an image file and get it automatically scaled down properly, converted to a base 64 string, and then saved in the database automatically.
- Wrote algorithms for calculating complex logic to organize warehouse items properly, using C#.
- Lead Developer2012 - 2014Agent Link
- Custom wrote Interspire email marketer code to handle the email campaigns of more than 1 million recipients without sacrificing speed, as well as changing its software architecture to fit the company's needs; using PHP and MySQL.
- Built an autodialer server, that successfully dials hundreds of phone numbers simultaneously, with custom configured voicemail detection for a call center; using Linux, CentOS, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Perl.
- Initiated advanced query-tuning to maximize database performance using MySQL.
- Created custom code for automated dialing systems using Linux, CentOS, MySQL, PHP, and Perl.
- Software Engineer2011 - 2012AutoLoop
- Built rich features into existing web applications, using C#, .NET, MVC, MSSQL, Git, SVN, stored procedures, and database shards.
- Created automation scripts for performing important tasks such as backup compression and secure/explicit FTP transfers, using PowerShell and Command Line Programming.
- Wrote sophisticated algorithms to generate desired user experience using C#, .NET, Razor, MVC, MSSQL, Git, SVN, and database shards.
- Built load tests for attempting to overload a web application's resources so vulnerabilities could be found using JMeter.
- Managed servers for hosting our web applications so performance and resources could be monitored using IIS.
- IT Manager2009 - 2011California Human Development
- Won newfound trust for the IT department by successfully moving the corporation's 10 major offices of 175+ computers onto an MPLS network cloud, and completely renewing the company website into an interactive and functional portal that is easy to navigate.
- Surveyed customers, management, and senior management on a periodic basis to ensure concerns are being addressed properly and promptly.
- Configured and enhanced network performance.
- Website Curator & IT2007 - 2008NASA
- Wrote a program to process a set of data for thorough analysis using Java.
- Built a solid front-end structure for a program's national website.
- Prepared and maintained systems with governmental safeguards.
- Supported 40+ users with regular system updates proper security.