Verified Expert in Engineering
IT Consultant and Oracle Developer
Jyoti has rich industry experience, including manufacturing and IT. Her expertise involves implementation, analysis, design, development, deployment, integration, and maintenance for Oracle Applications R12-SCM. Jyoti excels in logistics modules, including Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud (WMS), Oracle Inventory Management, Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA), and shipping.
Windows 10, Slack, Teams, Outlook, Toad, Oracle Application R12 EBS
The most amazing...
...long-term cost, effective, and ROI-focused Oracle SCM ERP solution I've developed was for a customer's business process improvement.
- Rolled out Danahar Group's sister company's Oracle 11i to Oracle R12. The upgraded solution resulted in replacing a few custom solutions with standard functionality. This was a real cost saver and more efficient.
- Implemented operation planning functionality. This was a big win for business in Danahar. Trained users with WMS functionality resulted in resource development. Provided a step-by-step process to the superuser.
- Implemented cross-docking in the WWT client. This was a huge business win and saved great time and resources: it was utilized to increase order shipping.
- Designed cost group assignment and label printing rules. Improved business processes to a great extent.
- Designed inbound material putaway strategies to store received material in the most efficient area, indirectly improving the outbound picking process as fast-moving material remains near the stage area shipping area. The replenishment process covered refill stocks.
- Created a specific task management system to improve the warehouse operation management process. The task gets assigned to correct skill set resources systematically and improves overall warehouse throughput and resource load balancing.
- Involved mobile RFID guns in warehouse operations. It was a great success in process improvement and efficiently performing operations.
Primary skills: Vendor management, Oracle E-Business Suite, Warehouse Management Systems, MSCA
Tools: SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Toad, Microsoft Office
Roles and responsibilities:
I have eight years of experience in this company's business process and IT department. The employer provided a wide range of learning opportunities during the employment. After being selected from the college campus, I spent the first three years working in lab development, process design, planning, formula development, vendor development, technical services, visiting customer and vendor sites, coordinating the sales team, and leading the development team.
The company did provide an opportunity to work as a business process expert with an ERP implementer when Oracle Application was implemented. I learned Oracle applications and later became the business analyst in the IT department after getting a handover from the implementer. During this period, I learned Oracle applications, warehouse management, inventory management, and mobile supply chain applications. I trained from the implementer and prepared training documents, and gave training to end users. After the implementer exited, I handled ERP modules as an analyst.
Primary skills: Oracle Warehouse Management, inventory management, mobile supply chain applications, EDI mapping, SQL, and PL/SQL.
I worked on multiple Oracle R12 application projects as an IT consultant. The project types I worked on included implementation, upgrades from 11i to R12, rollouts of new warehouses, and regular support and enhancements.
My roles and responsibilities:
I organized the as-is process. I also completed a fit-gap analysis and business requirements gathering. I demonstrated Oracle standard functionalities and provided a solution from the as-is to the to-be process. I prepared the BP80, BR100, MD50, and the test plan. I reviewed the technical designs with the technical team, conducted UAT/SIT/CRP testing, and raised SR as required. I visited the warehouse and understood the pain points in a running process. I followed Agile methodology and completed standup, planning, grooming, retro, and story-breaking. I set up and maintained Oracle WMS putaway and picking rules, task dispatching and cross-docking, mobile page personalization, label printing, cycle counting, LPN management, material status, and new warehouse set up. I coordinated the offshore activity and trained end users.
World Wide Technologies
Client: WWT, Missouri
Skills: Oracle E-Business Suite, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud (WMS) systems, Oracle Inventory Management, Toad, Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications, WMS, MSCA, Oracle Applications R12, EDI integrations, web methods
I served as a business analyst for the Oracle application R12 project. This support and enhancement project works for WMS/MSCA and inventory modules.
My roles and responsibilities included production support, tracking issues, minor enhancements, and testing, including raising service requests and coordinating with the Oracle Support team. I also assisted end users with their daily problems with applications for any configuration or set up changes. I also trained users with new functionality or processes and business requirement discussions. Solution designing and discussion with the technical team were significant in my responsibilities. I did conduction UAT and SIT testing and prepared test plans. I used ServiceNow for issue tracking and debugging and conducted root cause analysis for frequent production issues. I oversaw 3rd parties, inventory feed, and transactional feed.
Outlook, Oracle Application R12 EBS, Windows 10, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Teams, Quality Control (QC), Team Management, IT Project Management, Resource Management, Scrum Master
Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management
Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research - Hyderabad, India
Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Technology
Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) - Kanpur, India
SCRUM Foundation Certification
Inventory Management Cloud Explorer Badge
Warehouse Management Cloud Explorer Badge
Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1 Inventory Essentials