Technical Lead2018 - PRESENTGIS People
Technologies: .NET Core, Angular 5, Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage, VSTS
- Redesigned and rebuilt a REST API supporting a mobile app.
- Converted the API into a multi-tenant SaaS offering.
- Developed a new SPA to interact with the API.
- Led the transition to the new API for existing apps.
Technical Lead2017 - 2018WorkPac Digital
Technologies: Azure Cosmos DB, C#, .NET Core, Angular, Node.js
- Delivered a new candidate registration website to replace two legacy sites and a manual paper registration process.
- Mentored the team on modern development practices like continuous deployment and TDD.
Senior Consultant2016 - 2017GIS People
Technologies: .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Azure
- Migrated a paper-based government process to an automated solution.
Technical Lead2016 - 2016Dingu Blue
Technologies: .NET, Angular 2, ASP.NET MVC, Azure
- Developed a recruitment website.
- Redesigned and migrated an existing solution to a new stack with an Angular 2 front-end and REST API.
- Increased the adoption of automated testing among the team.
- Moved the team towards continuous deployment.
- Developed a Facebook bot prototype to perform job searches.
Senior Software Engineer2012 - 2015Amazon Web Services
Technologies: Java, AWS, Angular
- Designed and launched the continuous deployment service CodePipeline.
- Led a team of ten developers.
- Performed cross-organizational design reviews.
Technical Consultant2008 - 2012Technology One
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, WPF, WCF
- Built a custom .NET application and did framework development.
- Worked as the technical lead for a POS system modernizing project for a major Australian retail company.
- Developed a legal aid management system used in several Australian states.
Software Engineer2006 - 2008IBM
Technologies: Java, C
- Provided L3 support of a digital certificate and key management application.
- Redesigned and rewrote a key/certificate management component included in the IBM JDK.
- Worked on a temporary international assignment that was supporting the development team with a new product launch.