Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2020Daimler
Technologies: Swift, iOS
- Worked on all the front-end areas of several iOS apps related to Mercedes electric vehicles.
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2018e.solutions GmbH
Technologies: Java, Android, QML
- Worked on different projects related to infotainment solutions for Audi and other Volkswagen Group brands (Porsche, Bentley, etc).
- Developed, as part of a software team, on several Android applications and modifications of the AOSP system itself for Audi Tablet.
- Contributed, as part of an ideating and innovation team, to different software prototypes for car infotainment systems that work with market and own prototype devices.
Software Engineer2012 - 2013BMW Car IT GmbH
- Worked as an iOS developer for several BMW connected apps.
Software Engineer2012 - 2012Nokia Mobile Phones
Technologies: Qt, QML, C++
- Developed several UI projects and applications in a new mobile operating system.
Senior Software Engineer | GUI Development Group Lead2010 - 2012Questrade
- Built most of a financial trading platform's desktop front-end application, including market and user account data visualization and analysis: charts, tables, drawing tools, and more.
- Developed the majority of a financial trading platform's desktop front-end application's user interaction with the market including trading, placing orders, server requests, and more.
- Managed a team of 6-7 developers.
Senior Software Engineer2008 - 2010Synopsys
Technologies: Qt, C++
- Developed the presentation layer infrastructure support and design, which provides standard components for customers and third-party integrators to implement graphical interfaces within the application with a scripting language and with the possibility to extend it with new widgets and data types.
- Worked on support of OA Tcl (used as company tool's command line language).
Software Engineer2004 - 2008Ponte Solutions (currently acquired by Mentor Graphics)
- Worked on SoC design yield analysis (critical area calculation, simulation of etching processes) and yield optimization (compaction, wire jog, and more).
- Gained usage experience of numerical methods, geometrical, and graph algorithms.