Verified Expert in Engineering
Figma, Sketch, Asana, Jira, Teams, Slack, WebStorm, Windows, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've been part of is 360 Stories—a VR and AR-based interactive live tours platform—where I developed a highly scalable front-end design system.
- Developed a sportsbook Asian view web application based on an app-wide theme system with reusable, highly customizable UI components.
- Built a sports-generator web application that displays finished, ongoing, and upcoming sports event results with real-time updates and a minimalist responsive UI.
- Created an application design system (based on CSS variables) that generates all the necessary background and foreground colors from four general ones. The system is used by four main applications developed by the team.
- Managed a team of four junior and mid-level developers and delivered three mid-size projects.
- Finalized the mobile version of a sportsbook web application. Improved overall performance, styling and skinning processes, integrated new React Hooks, lazy components, and Context API.
- Developed Digitain's new official website based on WordPress, ACF, CPT, Twig (Timber), Gulp, and so on. Created reusable components for more than 30 web pages and provided an intuitive admin side for content management.
- Created several packages in the company's registry which handle operations like resolving live streams, generating statistics of sports events, and more.
- Fixed more than 450 bugs and added over 200 new features for three main projects.
Web Developer (Remote)
- Developed over ten projects for tour agencies and financial and administrative companies.
- Worked with clients from Germany, Russia, and Armenia.
- Created a web application for an online shoe store that lets the client customize shoes by choosing the colors, materials, design elements, and so on.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Developed over 15 websites and applications for enterprises and mid-sized companies.
- Created UI-oriented web applications based on Vue.js for the control systems of industrial machines.
- Developed several WordPress-based websites with custom themes and plugins.
- Created WordPress websites for companies based in Switzerland and Germany.
- Developed small web applications and reusable packages.
- Built four websites for nonprofit organizations that let visitors make donations and book meetings.
As the front-end developer, I worked on all the main pages, profile management pages, 360 viewer external controls, and an interactive live tour web application.
• Over 40 Twig-based reusable components
• Highly customized styling based on Bootstrap 4
• Live tour styling based on CSS variables with interactive light/dark modes
Asian View Sports Book
I developed both the UI and the functional parts.
• A global theme-based styled system with reusable UI components
• Easy and highly customizable skinning implementation
• Centralized store based on Redux
• Proxy-based HTTP client
Digitain's Official Websitehttp://www.digitain.com
My goal was to develop an easily managed website with rich UI elements.
• Over 30 pages
• Custom Twig (Timber)-based theme
• Custom plugins with WordPress REST API endpoints
• Interactive products pages
• Advanced career page
• Responsive layout
• Component-based dynamic pages
Bootstrap, React Native, Redux, Twig, Symfony 2, AngularJS, Next.js
React, jQuery, Vue 2
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), WebStorm, Slack, Jira, Asana, Sketch, Figma, Expo, Gulp
Responsive Web Design (RWD), REST
Styled-components, Responsive UI, Teams, WordPress Themes, GraphQL Code Generator, WebSockets