Web Developer2016 - 2019McMillan Study Guides, Inc.
- Updated and redesigned the company website to reflect a modern theme/look.
- Converted individual pages to a strict theme and updated the brand colors updated.
- Updated the common images, such as the company icon, to vector format for a cleaner look.
- Added a mobile responsive layout, along with a mobile menu system.
- Maintained the company’s series of web-based learning tools and applications, including CDC GOLD and Advisor.
- Updated older scripts and plugins for such functionality as carousels, table grids, accordions, and forms.
- Developed the company’s new LMS, or learning management system, using Ember JS architecture and adhering to xAPI and CMI5 specifications.
- Managed weekly bug fixes based upon customer feedback and constant QA monitoring of development, staging, and live servers.
- Engaged in continuous testing as part of the development team of current and newer features.
- Collaborated on all stages of systems development lifecycle, from requirement gathering to production releases.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2015Butchershop Creative (via Toptal)
Technologies: jQuery, Lodash, Gulp.js, React
- Integrated a LinkedIn field auto-complete.
- Implemented a form overlay for the submission process.
- Worked on QA testing.
- Improved upon several UI elements.
- Replaced all REST calls from Axios and SuperAgent to jQuery.
Web Developer2014 - 2015BalancePoint Corp.
- Built a scalable asset architecture for asynchronous loading of scripts and content based upon platform and location.
- Translated existing designs into semantic HTML5 code.
- Created XSLT templates for back-end data translation.
- Converted existing HTML content into CC Professional TeamSite templates.
- Leveraged the latest technologies for rapid page loading.
Senior Interactive Developer2008 - 2013Rosetta Marketing Group
- Developed professional online presence for a variety of clients, including interactive web applications and content management systems.
- Built front-end features, including for mobile websites.
- Created an in-house JS repository of reusable components.
- Directed services for a wide variety of connected devices, including traditional browsers and kiosk displays.
- Designed and developed interactive dashboards to provide a GUI view for back-end services and data.
- Worked with CMS implementations of Web Suite and Adobe CQ5.
- Reviewed code to validate structures, assess security, and verify browser device and operating system compatibility.
- Represented web teams at meetings with executives and discussed project goals and milestones.
UI Developer2008 - 2012LEVEL Studios
- Created UI site layouts utilizing best practices in HTML5 and CSS.
- Communicated with project managers and UX designers to translate project requirements and business objectives into polished user interfaces.
- Optimized web assets for speed and performance.
- Analyzed requirements and designed, developed, and implemented software applications for multiple websites.
- Specialized in maintenance, troubleshooting, and bug fixes on existing websites.