Salesforce Solution Architect2017 - 2021AW Rostamani
Technologies: Salesforce, Batch Apex, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce API, Salesforce Apex, DocuSign, Drawloop, Visualforce, Oracle Integration Cloud Service, Salesforce Customization, ETL, Lightning Components, APIs, Integration
- Delivered solutions over the Salesforce platform. Oversaw 12+ massive projects and involved in all phases of software development from requirements gathering, solution design, development, and testing.
- Involved in three different production instances, various configuration and set up activities, and production support.
- Developed real-time web service integration of Salesforce with J2EE web applications.
- Created single sign-on, SAML settings to enable the user to login to various applications simultaneously.
- Enabled and configured an email relay feature for the email administration for. the organization.
- Developed extensive customizations of the Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel, and interaction log.
- Interacted directly with various user groups to understand and gather requirements and conducted demos to show prototypes.
- Involved in developing Visualforce pages, triggers, and Apex classes based on the requirements.
Senior Salesforce Developer2015 - 2017Genpact
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce 1, Salesforce API, Salesforce Apex, Batch Apex, Communities, Salesforce Bulk API, Salesforce Service Cloud, MuleSoft
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other platform-based technologies like Visualforce, force.com API, and web services.
- Developed custom objects, tabs, an Entity-Relationship data model, and validation rules on the objects and tabs, components, and Visualforce page.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, and email alerts. Filed updates to implement business logic.
- Designed and developed an SFA-based application on the Force.com platform in the Salesforce.com environment with Apex on the back end and Visualforce pages as the user interface.
- Created test scenarios in the Sandbox environment. Built packages and. moved them between Sandbox and production environments to place final. implementations.
- Used Salesforce automation (SFA) for territory management and. opportunity management. Created email automation for opportunity owners based on business requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on the Salesforce.com platform and Force.com. IDE plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed Apex classes and triggers for various functional needs in. the application. Created orchestrations for bi-directional integration of Salesforce and SAP using the Cast Iron tool.
- Created various scheduled and batch Apex jobs based on business requirements. Developed profiles and implemented object and field-level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application with. platform database objects. Resolved major issues in previously existing integrations between SAP and Salesforce in the Cast Iron environment.
Salesforce Developer2013 - 2015Infosys
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Apex, Bulk API, Salesforce API, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, Communities, Visualforce, Salesforce 1
- Involved in the Salesforce.com application set-up activities and customized the. apps to match the functional needs of the organization in unlimited edition. Migrated data from ACT and Microsoft access.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related. lists, and other components on record detail and edit pages. Integrated the SFDC system with IBM Lotus Notes.
- Utilized Cast Iron as an integration tool. Worked with standard objects such as accounts and contacts in customer and partner portals. Designed, developed, and deployed Apex classes and controller classes.
- Created workflow rules and defined related and time-triggered tasks, email. alerts, and field updates to implement business logic. Created mash-up between the Salesforce CRM and Gmail through Force.com AppExchange’s email integration engine.
- Designed various HTML email templates. Integrated the web services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Develop Visualforce pages, Visualforce custom controllers, components, advanced search functionality, custom objects, reports, analytic snapshots, dashboards, tabs, tags, and components.
- Created test scenarios in the Sandbox environment. Developed packages and. moved it between the Sandbox and production environments to place final. implementations.
- Developed custom reports and dashboards as per the requirements.
Salesforce Developer2010 - 2013Adecco Spain
Technologies: Salesforce, Visualforce, Apex, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, Apex Scheduler, Salesforce API
- Involved in Salesforce.com application set up activities and customized the. applications to match the functional needs of the organization in enterprise edition.
- Developed objects such as campaigns, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities, forecasts, cases, reports, and dashboards.
- Implemented a web-to-lead to track and solved leads from the website. Designed, and developed custom objects, validation rules, page layouts, custom tabs, components, Visualforce Pages to suit the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed, and deployed Apex classes, controller classes and Apex triggers, and packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Integrated with PeopleSoft FT at the back end with Salesforce as the user interface. It is a bi-directional integration using Informatica on demand.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and. developed Apex classes using other platform-based technologies such as Visualforce and the Force.com IDE.
- Developed and configured various reports for different user profiles based on. the needs of the organization. Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team and supported end-users.