Tech Lead2020 - PRESENTSetsail Interactive Inc
- Led a three-person development team, creating successful development and product strategies, application, and database architecture, brainstorming new product features.
- Reduced devOps process times to half due to extensive research and implementation of technologies such as Vercel and Heroku.
- Launched an eCommerce website for DŌST Bikes, helping them reach a company value of $35 million within the first two years by redeveloping a WordPress WooCommece website into a Shopify app with a custom React front end.
- Assured the perfect functionality, amazing user experience, supersonic speed, and maximum customer satisfaction.
Web Developer2018 - 2020Setsail Interactive Inc
- Excelled at pixel-perfect design implementation into custom WordPress themes and React front-end web applications.
- Helped Elixir Technology Inc. to win one of the 2019 Canadian National Excellence in Governance Awards (EGAs), in the category of best practices in strategic planning, oversight, and value creation by the board.
- Launched an eCommerce website for DŌST Bikes, helping them reach a company value of $18 million within one year.
WordPress Developer2018 - 2018RED Academy
- Set up a project for the LUGE Research Group at UBC.
- Was in charge of deploying the website to a server. I also managed code and collaborated with two other web developers using Git.
- Used knowledge of front-end technologies to deliver custom WordPress templates containing custom post types.
- Implemented UX frameworks designed in Figma while continuously cooperating with a team of UX designers.
Ropes Course Supervisor | Camp Counsellor | Office Assistant2015 - 2017Camp Hazen YMCA
- Had a passionate summer job for three summers in a row. Nothing related to the technical world, but definitely the most impactful job I have ever had in terms of self-development and growth.
- Trained in leading activities and behavior management. Obtained American Red Cross Adult and Child First Aid, CPR, and AED certification and a Small watercraft safety certificate.
- Led team-building sessions with kids and adults improving their trust and communication skills and making them feel closer as a group.
- Managed around four belayers and was directly responsible for all climbers while supporting them and helping them get out of their comfort zone.
- Entrusted with the supervision of climbing elements and their safety.