Verified Expert in Engineering
Kentaro is a developer who specializes in web development. He has helped develop and maintain sites for various companies including Kaiser Permanente, HPMG, IFAW, and more. He develops with quality and user in mind--that is, code quality and performance for the back-end and a great user experience on the front-end.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is Virtual Tour kiosk for showcasing the history and models of various props.
- Successfully deployed numerous sites for various clients.
- Assisted clients in various tech support and/or needs and improvements for their sites.
- Helped assess and improve various procedures and workflows regarding software development in the company.
- Created in-house tools for other departments to improve their workflows.
- Managed internal documentation for company learning and resources.
- Implemented multiple kiosks for museum exhibits using Unity.
- Created an AR application for company showcase.
- Helped develop various sites.
- Acted as an on-call developer for emergency issues with sites.
- Improved performance for one of the client's high-traffic sites.
- Implemented a code generation tool using AngularJS for easy management of a data-heavy site.
- Successfully ported a Drupal site with custom code to WordPress with a custom plugin.
- Helped develop various client sites from plugins to theme and site implementation.
- Improved mobile performance and functionality for a desktop-centered website.
- Created an internal tool that takes a formatted CSV to automatically create projects and tasks in GitHub using their API.
- Implemented a website for a financial institute to meet their needs.
- Assisted emergency company needs by implementing a last minute site with a few days' turnaround.
- Managed various (50+) WordPress sites, including maintenance, updates, and bug fixes as well as feature implementation.
- Worked on the SEO for various WordPress sites.
- Translated various WordPress sites from English to Japanese.
- Created tools/web services for selling medical goods to customers.
- Implemented various sites using Joomla and Drupal with custom features.
Overall, the site was a success, allowing users to view the artists' works as well as purchase paintings directly from the website.
My role: mobile layout fixes, bug fixes.
Stout Street Social Websitehttp://www.stoutstsocial.com/
My role: Fixed various mobile issues with the site as well as implementing new features with the menu.
My role: The good folks at electricrate.com asked me to do various fixes and improvements on their site. The changes I've made allowed for smoother purchases from customers, improved UX, site optimizations, and other improvements
Brides Choice Hawaii
My role: theme fixes, bug fixes, and feature implementation
Pacific Island Financial
My role: Implemented the site and added all the content, working with client to launch the site successfully.
Diagnostic Laboratory Serviceshttps://dlslab.com/
My role: bug fixes and feature implementation.
Fit Body Clothing
My role: theme implementation, bug fixes, and feature implementations
My role: website changes and theme fixes.
Unity, Slim, Divi, Laravel, Angular
Node.js, jQuery UI, jQuery, WordPress API, Backbone.js
GameMaker Studio, Subversion (SVN), Git, Adobe Photoshop, Apache, NGINX, WPBakery, WP-CLI
MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM Db2, MongoDB
HTML to WordPress, Chrome Extensions, Firefox Extensions, WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins, PSD to WordPress, Ajax, CSS3 Animation, Flexibility, Web Servers, Custom CMS Development, Avada
Functional Programming, Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile