Software Engineer2018 - PRESENTbloXroute Labs
Technologies: Python, Redis, Docker, Sockets, Bash, Blockchain
- Architected and built a performant solution to scale blockchains all across the world.
Software Engineer2016 - 2018Fitbit
Technologies: Java, Guice, Spring, Cassandra, MySQL, Prometheus, Grafana, JMeter, Aurora, Mesos, Docker
- Rapidly developed and scaled (primary Java/Cassandra based) many microservices in a distributed environment.
- Built a rules engine framework for adaptively tracking and reacting to user health and exercise updates to help achieve fitness goals.
- Created a flexible couponing engine for in-cart and seasonal promotions.
- Worked as an Agile team member in Fitbit's primary eCommerce team, supporting and maintaining the company's order management system.
- Developed customer support tooling for debugging battery life issues for trackers.
Researcher2013 - 2016Delta Lab
Technologies: iOS (Swift), Meteor, Google Glass (Android), Three.js, Oculus, OpenTok
- Conceived and designed "Remote Paper Prototype Testing" (RPPT); a research project improving low fidelity paper prototyping methods for modern mobile applications. Developed cross-platform video streaming applications (e.g., iOS, Glass, and web); which tracked and displayed all gesture information from the iOS application, and presented my findings at CHI 2015.
- Prototyped Oculus interactions; developed a basic application to place a user in Google Street View perspective and allow moving around.
- Developed profile management features on the course/lab features; implemented a flexible project page manager.
- Developed "Yo*" which is a location-based mobile game in which players attempt to form a shape in real life using their GPS coordinates.
- Began the design process for a "Collective Experience API," which runs the gamut from abstracting out easily understandable methods to simplifying real-time applications that connect specific-user bases.
Software Engineer Intern KPCB Engineering Fellow2015 - 2015Indiegogo
Technologies: iOS (Swift & Objective-C), Ruby on Rails
- Integrated Apple Pay through Stripe SDK and set up an appropriate debug and release testing.
- Updated Jenkins CI to automatically to do end-to-end test pull requests.
- Overhauled the main app user interface to use a tabbed menu instead of a button.
- Updated a project for Xcode 7 and iOS 9 compatibility.
- Updated API endpoints for payment data validation and error handling.
Software Engineer Intern2014 - 2014Epic
Technologies: C#, XAML
- Designed a pharmacy kiosk application that could do automated check-ins and have the customer update their information.
- Integrated patient information through Epic's Medical Web Services API.
- Developed an interface for patient allergies, insurance updates, and verification.
- Developed an interface for prescription selection pickup.
- Created an alert system on the pharmacist side to alert them about patient updates and arrivals.