Verified Expert in Engineering
Khaled is a senior software engineer with over 15 years of experience working on developing a diverse set of web applications. He is looking for a back end or a full-stack position—utilizing Golang for the back end and React/Redux or Elm for the front end.
Slack, GitHub, Vim Text Editor, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Linux, MacOS
The most amazing...
...thing was building a WYSIWYG app and website generation and hosting service which allows restaurateurs to easily create and manage a website and a mobile app.
Back-end Go Developer
- Developed a device emulation software for mimicking physical devices each having a different communication TCP protocol, these software emulators were used to write integration and stress tests.
- Worked on spin's IoT system for communicating between real devices and spin back end.
- Wrote a package for dynamically defining a device protocol.
Toptal - Signs365
- Developed an internal admin tool for managing order issues/support tickets.
- Developed a reporting and statistics interface for tracking employees' performance.
Software Engineer | Consultant
- Helped Lighter to develop and launch a set of services related to meal planning and tracking.
- Took a leading role architecting and developing the Go backend web services along with the development of the front-end React/Redux applications.
- Helped some team members get acquainted with our technologies.
Nubilaria (via Toptal)
- Developed a web-based database management tool using React/Redux and PHP.
Front-end React Engineer
Chloe + Isabel (via Toptal)
- Created a new GraphQL/Relay-based application which is going to be used as the base for new front-end development.
- Rewrote and imported a set of features written in CoffeeScript to the new application.
Senior Application Developer
- Worked on several internal and external projects.
- Created GastroGuide.de from scratch and led its development over a period of five years. Worked on developing search, review system, social features, business portal, payment management, and more.
- Developed a dynamic WYSIWYG website generation and a hosting service.
- Developed a dynamic WYSIWYG hybrid mobile app generation and a hosting service.
- Worked on several short-term projects.
- Led the development of Doroubna.com, an Arabic social network, where I helped build a set of features including profiles, newsfeeds, blogging system, and more.
- Completed the development of Chesshere.com.
Gin-Gonic, Redux, Bootstrap, PhoneGap, gRPC, Svelte, Flux, React Native
Webpack, Amazon Simple Email Service (SES), Terraform, Git, Babel, GitHub
Functional Programming, Responsive Web Design (RWD), REST, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Microservices, Unit Testing, Application Architecture
MacOS, Linux, Blockchain, Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
MySQL, JSON, MongoDB, Memcached, NoSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Redis, Elasticsearch
Cordova, WebSockets, Bitcoin, TCP, Integration Testing, Computer Science
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
An-Najah National University - Nablus, West Bank
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg - Magdeburg, Germany