Back-end Go Developer2020 - 2021Spin/Ford
Technologies: Go, TCP, Integration Testing
- Developed a device emulation software for mimicking physical devices each having a different communication TCP protocol, these software emulators were used to write integration and stress tests.
- Worked on spin's IoT system for communicating between real devices and spin back end.
- Wrote a package for dynamically defining a device protocol.
React/Redux Developer2020 - 2020Toptal - Signs365
Technologies: Redux, React
- Developed an internal admin tool for managing order issues/support tickets.
- Developed a reporting and statistics interface for tracking employees' performance.
Software Engineer | Consultant2016 - 2019Lighter, Inc.
Technologies: AMQP, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redux, React, Go
- Helped Lighter to develop and launch a set of services related to meal planning and tracking.
- Took a leading role architecting and developing the Go backend web services along with the development of the front-end React/Redux applications.
- Helped some team members get acquainted with our technologies.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Nubilaria (via Toptal)
Technologies: Redux, React, PHP
- Developed a web-based database management tool using React/Redux and PHP.
Front-end React Engineer2015 - 2015Chloe + Isabel (via Toptal)
Technologies: ECMAScript (ES6), Relay, Babel, Mocha, React
- Created a new GraphQL/Relay-based application which is going to be used as the base for new front-end development.
- Rewrote and imported a set of features written in CoffeeScript to the new application.
Senior Application Developer2009 - 2015Mesmo GmbH
Technologies: Go, Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, Bootstrap, Flux, React, Backbone.js, jQuery, Node.js, Zend Framework, PHP
- Worked on several internal and external projects.
- Created GastroGuide.de from scratch and led its development over a period of five years. Worked on developing search, review system, social features, business portal, payment management, and more.
- Developed a dynamic WYSIWYG website generation and a hosting service.
- Developed a dynamic WYSIWYG hybrid mobile app generation and a hosting service.
Developer2005 - 2009Freelance Work
- Worked on several short-term projects.
- Led the development of Doroubna.com, an Arabic social network, where I helped build a set of features including profiles, newsfeeds, blogging system, and more.
Software Engineer2004 - 2006Chesshere.com
- Completed the development of Chesshere.com.