Verified Expert in Engineering
C#.NET, ASP.NET, SQL, Git, ASP.NET Core, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've recently worked on is a web dashboard that compares the performance of various financial institutions based on their quarterly results.
Software Engineer III
Bank of America
- Designed and implemented a web-based dashboard to compare the bank's financial performance with its competitors. My core contribution to the project was the back-end APIs in ASP.NET Core and the CQS design pattern used for APIs.
- Led a team of five developers, provided technical advice to external teams within the bank on .NET-based API designs, and mentored junior developers.
- Learned Python and proactively contributed to software components built using Python 3.
- Managed a team to deliver a top-quality product within the expected timeframe against the restructuring adversities and was acclaimed by the business team for that accomplishment.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked closely with business executives and a small team of engineers to build Pefin's investment product.
- Contributed to the investment product's design, implementation, and integration into Pefin's core platform.
- Designed and implemented the core set of ASP.NET and C# web APIs for investment services. Our small team of developers also managed the deployment of the services in the AWS infrastructure.
- Integrated external financial services APIs, including payment gateways and trade settlement services, into the platform.
Bank of America
- Implemented a web-based application for the client onboarding team to set up trading preferences, algorithmic configurations, and risk parameters for the bank's electronic trading clients.
- Contributed to the codebase that interacts with the AMPS middleware to establish the publish-subscribe mechanism.
- Created a SignalR-based web application to track and troubleshoot real-time message flows for the core Xenon application.
- Worked on client-facing desktop and web applications for the prime brokerage department of BNP Paribas.
- Contributed to the design and implementation of the wire transfer web application.
- Provided technical support for prime brokerage applications and helped the team cover the disaster recovery exercise.
Banking Alerting Platform
ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, .NET, NHibernate, .NET Core, Angular, Knockout (Knockout.js), Entity Framework Core
SQL Server 2008
APIs, AMPPS, FastAPI, Web Scraping
Git, Jenkins, Ansible
Apache Kafka, Oracle, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Kerala - Kerala, India
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring