Senior Data Engineer2020 - PRESENTData-Driven AI
Technologies: Azure, Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse, Databricks, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Automation, Azure DevOps, Data Lakes, Data Engineering, Python, C#, Microsoft Power BI, PySpark, Azure IaaS, Data Pipelines, T-SQL, Pandas, Data Cleansing
- Developed Azure durable entity functions to ingest data from Open Data Hub APIs in case of changes in the response header. The action saved 8GB of storage space every day and reduced costs significantly.
- Built an app in Microsoft Power Apps to fetch the resource usage costs and cost optimization recommendations from Azure subscription. The app helped users monitor resources and reduce costs.
- Created a self-service API and Microsoft power app for business users to securely download historical GTFS data on-demand from a data lake without manual intervention. The action saved 40 hours of manual effort every month.
- Built data pipelines using Azure Databricks (Pyspark) to process the ingested data into the Delta lake and the Synapse data warehouse.
- Created streaming data pipelines using Databricks to ingest data from Event Hub and Cosmos DB.
Data Engineer2019 - 2020NBN Co
Technologies: Redshift, AWS Lambda, Alteryx, Tableau Desktop Pro, AWS S3, Apache Airflow, ETL, AWS EMR, Spark, Data Lakes, Python, AWS, Tableau, Data Modeling, SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), PySpark, T-SQL, Pandas, Data Visualization, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Data Cleansing
- Developed automated ETL data pipelines using Spark on AWS EMR and Lambda to process the data, such as orders and services, from Comptel 7 and Maximo into an AWS S3 data lake.
- Created event-based Lambda functions using Python to trigger the Glue crawlers and metadata tagging.
- Developed data pipelines to transform order data from the UDS KPI model into business-friendly views that can easily be used for data analysis and reporting.
Data Analyst2018 - 2019MetLife
Technologies: Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Dashboards, Dashboard Design, Regulatory Reporting, T-SQL, Data Visualization, Data Cleansing
- Created Alteryx workflows to extract data from multiple source systems and prepare the data for regulatory submission.
- Prepared the data for regulatory reporting (including APRA, ASIC, and LCCC) and generated reconciliation dashboards.
- Designed and developed Tableau functional dashboards based on business requirements.
Data Engineer2017 - 2018ING Group
Technologies: Informatica ETL, Data Warehouse Design, Python, Windows PowerShell, Data Warehousing, SQL, ETL, Dimensional Modeling, T-SQL
- Implemented Common Reporting Standard (CRS) workflows to generate customer and account extracts.
- Developed an ETL framework using Informatica workflow, Windows PowerShell, and SQL to automate the batch scheduling process for the data warehouse.
- Created the data model for the personal loans and credit card products to load the transactional data.
Senior Analyst2013 - 2017Bank of America
Technologies: Informatica ETL, Shell Scripting, Tableau, ETL, Data Visualization
- Implemented an Informatica ETL COE operations reporting solution to help managers generate reports on platform usage, the number of sessions executed, and the volume of data processed.
- Automated the process of monthly metrics reports for application support and platform maintenance teams, using Excel VBA and Microsoft SQL Server, which saved a lot of manual effort.
- Completed the process of upgrading all the Informatica ETL COE platforms to v10.2 by automating the process with Jenkins and shell scripting.
ETL Developer2008 - 2013Cognizant
Technologies: Informatica ETL, Oracle, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Autosys, Data Cleansing
- Developed automatic data reconciliation workflows to compare the data with control files received from the source system.
- Created Autosys workflows to set up job dependencies and schedules.
- Created stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL to perform the data validation.