Senior Data Engineer2019 - 2021ING Group
Technologies: Informatica ETL, SQL Server 2000, Tableau, Python, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Apache Airflow, BigQ, Git, Pandas, SQL, Azure, Azure SQL, Looker, Agile Sprints, ETL, Bitbucket, ASP.NET, Control-M, PySpark, Apache Spark, Data Engineering
- Integrated a new data source into the existing data model and built end-to-end data pipelines.
- Created Apache Airflow jobs to load data from a data warehouse into a data lake.
- Composed Tableau reports and created a data quality framework.
- Built Looker reports in a GCP environment and generated complex visualization reports.
Senior ETL Developer and Data Analyst2018 - 2019Qantas
Technologies: Teradata, PL/SQL, Data Modeling, Control-M, Informatica, SQL, PostgreSQL, PySpark, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MSBI, Microsoft Power BI, SSIS, MySQL, NoSQL, ETL, ELT, Bitbucket, Agile Sprints, Looker
- Built the data migration plan and successfully migrated the data from the mainframe system to a new system.
- Managed the implementation of the enterprise BI architecture and provided technical guidance to design the BI solution's roadmap.
- Improved the performance and quality of the system after the implementation.
Lead Consultant and Team Lead2017 - 2018Colruyt Group
Technologies: Informatica, SAP, Control-M, Oracle, Tableau, SQL Server BI, Data Architecture, Data Integration, SQL, SSIS, ETL, Agile Sprints, Bitbucket, Apache Airflow
- Built a data integration plan and data pipelines using Informatica.
- Implemented an error handling framework for the Colruyt project.
- Collaborated in designing and building a data warehouse solution to handle large data volume and addressed complex business data requirements using Informatica and Oracle.
Informatica Developer and Tech Business Analyst2015 - 2017GlaxoSmithKline
Technologies: Informatica, Teradata, Veeva, Salesforce, Qlik Sense, SQL
- Built the data model and designed the framework, which helped other teams.
- Implemented an error handling mechanism as part of my role.
- Designed and built Informatica solutions and pushdown optimization (PDO) where required.
- Tuned the performance of the data warehouse operations using Teradata.
- Developed mappings and reusable transformations in Informatica to facilitate the timely loading of a star schema data.
Teradata Developer2013 - 2015JPMorgan Chase
Technologies: Teradata, Control-M, Oracle, Stored Procedure, MSSQLCE, Python, SQL
- Implemented ETL processes for the extraction of data from Oracle systems.
- Prepared and maintained TPT scripts in Teradata as part of my role.
- Participated in gathering and analysis of data requirements.
- Formulated processes for maintenance and tuning of the application performance.
- Supported data migration tasks for Teradata and DB2 systems.
- Evaluated and documented technical, business, and design requirements.
ETL Developer2011 - 2013AXA XL
Technologies: Informatica, Teradata, Oracle, PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP, SQL
- Developed the designs and solutions to complex business scenarios using SQL and Informatica.
- Implemented an SCD type and created mapping transformations such as expressions, lookups, and filters.
- Gathered requirements for change requests, other project modules, and sub-modules.
- Designed and developed several Informatica components such as mappings, sessions, and tasks.