Solutions Architect2020 - PRESENTEPAM Systems
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Python 3, Solution Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Software Architecture, Root Cause Analysis, Architecture, Blueprint, Security Testing
- Performed enterprise cloud migration to GCP. Led migration of 200+ ecosystems to GCP as a GCP Solution Architect.
- Mapped L&S and transformation projects to Google Cloud infrastructure. Maintained architecture diagrams and blueprints for new and ongoing migrations.
- Performed R&D, RCA, security testing, solution architecture, architecture discovery, and blueprint process.
- Learned how to multitask in an environment where I had to work with hundreds of teams and projects as a dedicated GCP Solution Architect.
Security Advisor2019 - 2020Ei World Limited
Technologies: Penetration Testing, Encryption, IT, MongoDB, .NET, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Angular
- Developed the front and back ends of the web app. Performed security and functional testing.
- Used GitLab as a tool for hosting source code and task management.
- Utilized .NET C# for the back end with MongoDB persistence infrastructure layer and TypeScript and Angular to create the SPA for the web app.
Founder, Software Architect, Team Lead2017 - 2020RefactorX, LLC
Technologies: Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Microservices, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Product Design, Angular, ASP.NET Core
- Researched, designed, developed, tested, and delivered the latest strategic products for clients.
- Conducted research and provided best-suited solutions for clients.
- Hired and coordinated communication with designers and developers for work on a product.
- Led the dev team. Led the design team and created our design system.
Software Architect, Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2018Protech, LLC
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Migration, Grafana, Docker Swarm, ELK (Elastic Stack), Jenkins, DevOps, Docker, SaaS, Microservices, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-driven Design (DDD), T-SQL, Angular, C#, .NET Core
- Conducted research for a possible future strategic project.
- Created a demo of a fully automated CI/CD pipeline for a system of microservices.
- Orchestrated containers/AWS autoscaled server groups as infrastructure.
- Created guidance for front- and back-end development.
- Created a meta language for a dynamic CRM application.
- Designed a system as a multi-tenant SaaS operating in the cloud.
Software Architect, Team Lead2014 - 2016Investorpark
- Invented, designed, and delivered a lot of MVPs of possible products.
- Traveled overseas with the CFO to talk about possible product shape.
- Participated in decision-making on technical and business strategy.
- Led a team of six back-end devs, two front-end devs, two testers, and two designers.
- Developed technical architecture enabling competitive advantage in finance.
- Implemented a framework using event sourcing, CQRS, and DDD methodologies.
Software Architect, Team Lead, IT Director2013 - 2014MyGPS
Technologies: Spatial Databases, .NET Micro, PostgreSQL, Data Analytics, AngularJS, Event-driven Architecture, NoSQL, Objective-C, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), SQL CLR, OData, REST, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), .NET, MS Silverlight
- Conducted migration of a huge system consisting of 20+ microservices.
- Migrated 10+ multiplatform apps to a single back-end “core” microservices framework.
- Created guidance for development and a framework for developing microservices to a uniform standard.
- Led a team of six developers while working on 10+ parallel projects.
Software Engineer, Software Architect, Team Lead2006 - 2013Saatec
- During a long seven years in this consulting agency, worked for many clients in the UK.
- Provided clients with technical solutions.
- Traveled overseas to provide training and guidance.
- Worked on short- and long-term projects on different platforms and different business domains.
Software Engineer, Software Architect, Team Lead2009 - 2012MyGPS
Technologies: Spatial Databases, .NET Micro, Data Analytics, AngularJS, Event-driven Architecture, NoSQL, Objective-C, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), SQL CLR, OData, REST, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), .NET, MS Silverlight
- Invented, designed, and delivered the UI for GPS tracking software.
- Led a team of two.
Software Architect2009 - 2012Onyx Consulting
Technologies: CSLA, MS Silverlight, ASP.NET
- Created a framework for an insurance system.
- Trained the team.
Software Developer2001 - 2006United Business Group
Technologies: C#, VB, Paradox, DCOM, Delphi
- Worked on a company product.