Founder, Software Architect, Team Lead2017 - PRESENTRefactorX, LLC
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, Angular 8, Product Design, DDD, Microservices, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Researched, designed, developed, tested, and delivered the latest strategic products for clients.
- Conducted research and provided best-suited solutions for clients.
- Hired and coordinated communication with designers and developers for work on a product.
- Led the dev team.
- Led the design team and created our design system.
Software Architect, Senior Software Engineer2016 - 2018Protech, LLC
Technologies: .NET Core, C#, Angular 2+ (Angular 5), T-SQL, DDD, ES, CQRS, Microservices, SaaS, Docker, DevOPS, Jenkins, ELK, Docker Swarm, AWS, Graphana, Migration
- Conducted research for a possible future strategic project.
- Created a demo of a fully automated CI/CD pipeline for a system of microservices.
- Orchestrated containers/AWS autoscaled server groups as infrastructure.
- Created guidance for front- and back-end development.
- Created a meta language for a dynamic CRM application.
- Designed a system as a multi-tenant SaaS operating in the cloud.
Software Architect, Team Lead2014 - 2016Investorpark
- Invented, designed, and delivered a lot of MVPs of possible products.
- Traveled overseas with the CFO to talk about possible product shape.
- Participated in decision-making on technical and business strategy.
- Led a team of six back-end devs, two front-end devs, two testers, and two designers.
- Developed technical architecture enabling competitive advantage in finance.
- Implemented a framework using event sourcing, CQRS, and DDD methodologies.
Software Architect, Team Lead, IT Director2013 - 2014MyGPS
Technologies: Silverlight, .NET, Micro .NET, WCF, REST, OData, SQL CLR, SOA, WPF, Objective-C, NoSQL, Event-driven Architecture, AngularJS, Spatial Data, Dijkstra Routing, Data Analytics, PostgreSQL
- Conducted migration of a huge system consisting of 20+ microservices.
- Migrated 10+ multiplatform apps to a single back-end “core” microservices framework.
- Created guidance for development and a framework for developing microservices to a uniform standard.
- Led a team of six developers while working on 10+ parallel projects.
Software Engineer, Software Architect, Team Lead2006 - 2013Saatec
- During a long seven years in this consulting agency, worked for many clients in the UK.
- Provided clients with technical solutions.
- Traveled overseas to provide training and guidance.
- Worked on short- and long-term projects on different platforms and different business domains.
Software Engineer, Software Architect, Team Lead2009 - 2012MyGPS
Technologies: Silverlight, .NET, Micro .NET, WCF, REST, OData, SQL CLR, SOA, WPF, Objective-C, NoSQL, Event-driven Architecture, AngularJS, Spatial Data, Dijkstra Routing, Data Analytics
- Invented, designed, and delivered the UI for GPS tracking software.
- Led a team of two.
Software Architect2009 - 2012Onyx Consulting
Technologies: ASP.NET, Silverlight, CSLA
- Created a framework for an insurance system.
- Trained the team.
Software Developer2001 - 2006United Business Group
Technologies: Delphi, DCOM, Paradox, VB, C#
- Worked on a company product.