Lead SDET Engineer2016 - PRESENTEpam Systems (USA)
- Created the Common Test Tool for various testing purposes such are maintain and support of product feature-flags (ff) - FE and BE part for storing, showing and manipulating with ff; with help of multiple underlying APIs (up to 6) generate, process and store test users to be further used by multiple teams in their tests.
- Wrote automated test framework - Python/Pytest for customer's back-end services testing.
- Organized CD process where all tests are blocking part of pipeline delivery process using Jenkins and plugins.
- Moved all the test services to the Google Cloud Platform.
- Solved customer's product and development environment issues.
Lead SDET engineer2013 - 2015Epam Systems (Russia)
Technologies: Python, Java
- Led a team that consisted of several senior SDET engineers.
- Contributed to the development of a Python-based back-end testing framework for testing various product API levels.
- Developed Java-based back-end testing framework for testing various product API levels.
- Mentored new team-members and new employees.
- Managed relations between team and remote customers, participated in the Agile process, and solved team issues.
Software Engineer2013 - 2013Dinect
- Contributed to Dinect services back-end development with Django.
- Created testing framework for testing of different back-end layers including unit tests and functional tests using Python/Django.
- Designed testing framework for load/stress UI testing with Erlang/Tsung and back-end with Apache Benchmark CLI tool.
Test Automation Engineer2011 - 2013Five9 Inc.
Technologies: Python, Django, Java, Bash
- Designed new features and provided support of internal tool for tracking, investigation and reporting of test results (Django, Python + libs) - the Test Run Tracker (TRT).
- Created and maintained test scripts (Python) and test framework library (Java-based controller + Python-based wrapper for testing UI app interactions).
- Performed troubleshooting of test scripts run issues, analyzed logs and eventually determined the root cause of any issues came out on the test framework side.
- Analyzed and investigated issues on product side (VCC consist of several servers with JBoss, FTPhosts, SIPhosts, etc.)–the target was to understand test scenario, find the root cause of problem and provide development with detailed description of the issue.
- Tracked and verified product defects, reported daily about daily investigation process.
- Maintained bash-written deployer for environment that used for redundancy testing purposes.
Software Test Engineer2008 - 2011MeraNN LLC
Technologies: Erlang, Tcl, Java, JCAT, JUnit, ClearCase,
- Supported and maintained Erlang-written test framework.
- Solved environment issues in lab (lab has pretty complex infrastructure and needed to some maintenance from time to time).
- Created, tracked, and verified product troubleshooting requests.
- Supported and maintained set of Tcl-written scripts for soft switch CLI interface automated testing.
- Supported Java-based testing framework.
- Gained experience in network traffic analysis (TCP/IP stack) and understanding of OSI networking model.
Software Engineer2008 - 2008TELMA SOFT
- Simulated both hardware (Verilog part) and software (C++) behavior and tested them against the technical specifications for the System on Chip (SoC).