Application Engineer2013 - PRESENTAdvanced Discovery | Consilio
Technologies: MS SQL Server, T-SQL, JIRA, Relativity
- Supported eDiscovery applications used in litigation support including relativity, early data analyzer, and eCapture.
- Wrote custom SQL code for a custom application to parse large data files exported from chat applications like Bloomberg Trader Terminal, Yahoo Messenger, and Skype. Used an algorithm to identify the beginning and end of each conversation from a continuous stream of messages based on client rules.
- Wrote custom SQL scripts to assist in streamlining a client-and-project-manager workflow.
- Wrote custom data transfer SQL scripts to move the data between applications according to client specifications.
- Developed relativity applications to support custom reviewer workflows.
- Acted as a JIRA administrator.
- Created and managed JIRA projects for departments, company wide, including software support, IT, and client services.
- Configured custom workflows and automation using a combination of plug-ins and custom code.
- Worked on a team of developers to create several add-on applications to provide added a functionality to a reviewer workflow in Relativity.
Lead Systems Analyst | Development Manager2009 - 2012Bravo Health | Cigna-Healthspring
Technologies: ASP.NET, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, QNXT
- Designed and contributed to the development of a custom web-based application to consolidate member information from a diverse group of corporate systems and render on one screen. This allowed customer service reps to see all of the details about our members including their plan information, copays, in-network doctors, claims history, premium invoices, and previous call information without having to switch between applications or screens.
- Developed and designed, with a team, a web-based application called the Benefits Wizard. Allowed for users to configure company-wide benefit plans based on templates and then push changes to primary claims system much the way developers use source control. This eliminated redundant data entry between plans as well as between plan years and reduced user error and improved the consistency and speed in benefit plan configuration.
- Built a document management application which acted as a repository for all files related to a client. Whether incoming mail, outgoing letters sent by the company, or otherwise. The app could then be called by via a web service to provide information for use in various other applications.
- Designed and co-wrote a physician engagement application to track key metrics for physicians in our network. This gathers data from other company systems and shows a dashboard of key data to our physician reps for use in engagement with practices and hospitals.
- Developed SSAS data cubes to provide upper management with increased reporting capabilities without having to rely on canned/delivered reports.
- Led a team of analysts and programmers who were developing custom applications for business. The team handled the complete lifecycle from requirements gathering, technical specifications writing, database modeling and design, user interface creation, QA testing, user acceptance testing, deployments, and finally, the documentation and user training.
- Worked with CMS data files for enrollment and eligibility.
Lead Systems Analyst2005 - 2008Fidelity Home Mortgage Corporation
Technologies: VB.NET, MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Designed a proprietary underwriting system to approve or deny load applications based on company rules and credit guidelines.
- Designed a mortgage-backed security portfolio management platform to track company positions and manage rate risk.
- Led a team to implement a paperless workflow system to streamline loan origination, underwriting, funding, and the delivery process.