Full-stack Developer2015 - 2020Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Worked as part of the team that developed a web-based application to support and ease a trader’s daily workflow.
- Developed screens using React and set up communication with a Python back end.
- Designed and developed data pipelines and automated daily data loading using an in-house job scheduling system.
- Provided support to daily users by tracking issues and fixing bugs.
- Implemented an efficient development experience by integrating PyCharm with a highly customized Python mono-repository based platform, Java/Kotlin plugin, and Python bridge components.
- Developed a reporting solution based on an Excel calculation engine and available across the organization via a REST API. This provided a rich web UI to manage configuration, report templates and report tasks, as well as an HTTP endpoint.
Software Engineer2015 - 2016Goldman Sachs
- Developed a CI/CD process for applications to adhere to organizational standards using Gradle.
- Migrated a legacy LOB application to up-to-date technologies.
- Covered an existing application with unit and integration tests.
Software Engineer2012 - 2015CompatibL Technologies LLC
- Developed core application modules and user interfaces that used by investment managers in 30+ central banks.
- Created web site providing access to an open-source library with a set of tools for model validation.
- Developed PowerPoint add-in that allows to reach visual data from multiple sources, such as web services, SQL databases, Bloomberg, and static data.
- Designed and developed document conversion and workflow modules for content management system based on Microsoft Office stack.
- Provided daily support and bug fixes along with participating in the architecture design.