Verified Expert in Engineering
Kiryl is a senior full-stack developer with several years of experience building various products for a range of clients, including Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, and Goldman Sachs. He specializes in development with React, React Native, Redux, Mobx, Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB, along with other technologies. The types of projects that Kiryl is looking for are apps that he would use himself.
The most amazing...
...thing I've worked on is a mobile app that uses AI-powered algorithms to help you find movies you'll like based on your ratings of other movies.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Worked with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features.
- Communicated effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners.
- Coded and debugged software components of all layers of the stack.
- Built and maintained complex web applications using React.
Bank of America
- Worked as part of the team that developed a web-based application to support and ease a trader’s daily workflow.
- Developed screens using React and set up communication with a Python back end.
- Designed and developed data pipelines and automated daily data loading using an in-house job scheduling system.
- Provided support to daily users by tracking issues and fixing bugs.
- Implemented an efficient development experience by integrating PyCharm with a highly customized Python monorepo-based platform, Java/Kotlin plugin, and Python bridge components.
- Developed a reporting solution based on an Excel calculation engine and made it available across the organization via a REST API. This provided a rich web UI to manage configuration, report templates, and report tasks and an HTTP endpoint.
- Developed a CI/CD process for applications to adhere to organizational standards using Gradle.
- Migrated a legacy LOB application to up-to-date technologies.
- Covered an existing application with unit and integration tests.
CompatibL Technologies LLC
- Developed core application modules and user interfaces used by investment managers in 30+ central banks.
- Created a website providing access to an open-source library with a set of tools for model validation.
- Developed a PowerPoint add-in that allows reaching visual data from multiple sources, such as web services, SQL databases, Bloomberg, and static data.
- Designed and developed document conversion and workflow modules for a content management system based on the Microsoft Office stack.
- Provided daily support and bug fixes and participated in the architecture design.
• Developed a REST API using Python.
• Designed and developed a React front end.
• Tested and documented the functionality to satisfy requirements.
Personal Project: Movie Recommendation App
Personal Project: Job Search App
Personal Project: Tinder-like Swipe Deck
• Interpret touch input through the PanResponder system.
• Move elements around with the animated module.
• Extrapolate animation values through the interpolation system.
Personal Project: One-time Password Authentication
Personal Project: Eggy
I developed the screen from scratch according to the provided design using React Native elements. I also set up a Redux store for state management and data persistence.
• Implemented efficient development experience by integrating PyCharm with a highly customized Python mono-repository-based platform, Java/Kotlin plugin, and Python bridge components.
Asset Allocation Workbench
CompatibL Website and Support Site
Express.js, MUI (Material UI), ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, NancyFx, Bootstrap, .NET 5, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), React Native, Redux, Jest, Compass
REST APIs, Node.js, React, MobX, jQuery, Windows Forms (WinForms), Infragistics, Aspose Components, Formik, React Redux, React Navigation, Redux-Saga, React Router
Jira, Git, Gradle, IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, Autofac, xUnit, TeamCity, Jenkins, MSBuild, WiX, Redux Thunk, Mongoose, Expo, Postman, Slack
RESTful Development, REST, Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile
iOS, Android, Firebase, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Sybase, SQLite, MySQL, OpenXML, MongoDB, NoSQL
Front-end, IntelliJ SDK, Octopus Deploy, Ant, DevExpress, Google Cloud Functions, Axios, ES6 Promises, Microsoft Build, Software Deployment, APIs, NativeBase
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Minsk College of Entrepreneurship - Minsk, Belarus
React Native: Advanced Concepts
The Complete React Native + Hooks Course