Verified Expert in Engineering
Kito is passionate about bringing creativity to the coding world. He prides himself on writing clean, maintainable, and easy-to-understand code so that other developers can pick up from where he left off. Kito loves innovating and taking the initiative on projects to deliver a product that exceeds the client's expectations.
The most amazing...
...project I've built by myself is a customizable WebSocket chat service developed in a little over a week.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Rewrote and modernized the class-based and untyped React codebase with TypeScript and functional components.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Linear as a tracking tool.
- Updated and improved liquid templates to deliver a range of great-looking landing pages.
Software Engineer (React)
SB Technology, Inc.
- Implemented a solution for migrating legacy codebase from PHP to React with web components.
- Implemented a custom query language for advanced search within a table interface.
- Converted legacy UI into components to be used in a new dashboard.
Senior Full-stack Developer
- Developed modular code to integrate with an existing healthcare platform.
- Ensured good test coverage using the React testing library.
- Designed and developed UI/UX for the project to integrate seamlessly with an existing healthcare platform.
Senior Software Developer
Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy – Queensland Goverment
- Architected a micro front-end UI pattern for integrating multiple Angular, Vue.js, and React frameworks in one SPA.
- Architected web components written in React to be able to use them agnostic of framework.
- Developed a configuration-driven form builder for using Formik to create forms easily.
- Hunted bugs continuously and tracked them through Jira.
- Developed a WebSocket chat service to integrate with mobile and web platforms.
- Architected a modular approach to the front-end design for PnP functionality.
- Designed wireframes and mockups for UI experiences.
- Architected a global state with an ORM for the front-end to mirror our back-end CRUD operations.
- Integrated Google Maps for the live tracking UI of vehicles.
- Wrote integration tests with Cypress for ensuring UI quality.
Junior Software Developer
- Planned and developed features from development to production.
- Tracked and fixed bugs through Clubhouse and Excel spreadsheets.
- Collaborated with UI/UX designers to improve the user experience of features.
- Integrated React into a legacy codebase built on jQuery and Knockout.
Crypto Coin Trackerhttps://koin-widget-production.netlify.app/
Redux, JSON Web Tokens (JWT), Express.js, Cypress, Jest, Ruby on Rails 4, Knockout (Knockout.js), Stimulus, Tailwind CSS, Relay
React, React Router, React Redux, Node.js, Vue, REST APIs, Google Maps API, Vuex, React-JSS, jQuery, Nightwatch.js, InversifyJS, Marionette.js, Backbone.js, Liquid
Git, GitHub, JSX, Slack, JSS, ITerm, Jira, Clubhouse, React Apollo, GitLab, Webpack, Figma, CircleCI
Full-stack, Google, Styled-components, Web Development, Front-end, React Hooks, API Integration, MacBook, iTerm2, Apollo, Apollo Server, Vue-router, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), APIs, Responsive Web Apps, Storybook, Software Architecture, OAuth, CI/CD Pipelines, Technical Leadership, Web Components
REST, UI Design, UX Design, Testing, Microservices
MacOS, Heroku, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Diploma - Software Development