Senior Software Developer
2021 - 2021
Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy – Queensland Goverment
- Architected a micro front-end UI pattern for integrating multiple Angular, Vue.js, and React frameworks in one SPA.
- Architected web components written in React to be able to use them agnostic of framework.
- Developed a configuration-driven form builder for using Formik to create forms easily.
- Hunted bugs continuously and tracked them through Jira.
2019 - 2021
- Developed a WebSocket chat service to integrate with mobile and web platforms.
- Architected a modular approach to front-end design for PnP functionality.
- Designed wireframes and mockups for UI experiences.
- Architected a global state with an ORM for the front end to mirror our back-end CRUD operations.
- Integrated Google Maps for the live tracking UI of vehicles.
- Wrote integration tests with Cypress for ensuring UI quality.
Junior Software Developer
2018 - 2018
- Planned and developed features from development to production.
- Tracked and fixed bugs through Clubhouse and Excel spreadsheets.
- Collaborated with UI/UX designers to improve the user experience of features.
- Integrated React into a legacy codebase built on jQuery and Knockout.
Technologies: React, Knockout.js, jQuery, Full-stack, Node.js, Express.js, JSS, SCSS, CSS, Jest, Clubhouse, ITerm, Google, Redux, React Router, React Redux, Styled-components, Git, GitHub