Consultant, Developer2005 - PRESENTFreelance
- Built a ticket management system for events.
- Created numerous company and product websites and applications.
- Joined existing teams to temporarily boost productivity.
- Designed and implemented a CRM with automation capabilities.
- Acted as an external auditor reviewing quality, robustness, and security.
Developer2016 - 2018ZampleBox
Technologies: ASP.NET Core, AngularJS, SQLServer, Azure
- Worked as a core developer on the main eCommerce product.
- Helped drive the development of new core business features.
- Migrated the application from ASP.NET MVC 5 to ASP.NET Core.
Tech Lead2015 - 2017WeTrada
Technologies: .NET, Azure
- Set up a brand new unique online shopping portal.
- Automated a shopping experience that offers customized communication flows.
Founding CTO2013 - 2016Postvid, Ltd.
Technologies: C#, DurandalJS, Azure
- Built a highly scalable back-end service for uploading, handling, converting, and composing user media (photos, videos, and audio).
- Created a web application for creating a fully customized video greeting card.
- Created a full-stack order pipeline service for order and payment tracking with full QOS reporting and alerting.
- Established the technical vision and led all aspects of IT-related development.
- Conducted research and case studies on cutting-edge technologies.
API Developer2015 - 2015Litmus (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, AWS
- Created a high performance API with synchronization capabilities for external services.
.NET Developer2015 - 2015hopIN (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, Azure
- Migrated over an existing software solution to a more efficient hosting plan on Azure.
- Solved a number of issues with the application.
PHP Developer2015 - 2015Bumptext (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, XAMPP
- Solved numerous issues with the existing software solution.
- Proposed a path forward.
Azure Expert2015 - 2015Silec (via Toptal)
Technologies: Azure, .NET
- Helped to create a deployment strategy for hosting the in-house web application on Azure.
Consultant, Developer2011 - 2015Web Power
- Served as product owner and architect for a major new email marketing product.
- Developed and implemented various web applications and integration solutions for numerous clients.
- Worked as lead architect on an experimental new back-end system for handling all data transactions for the entire product family.
- Consulted both internally and externally on various IT-related topics.
- Handled developer training for clean and testable code with state of the art technologies and practices.
Lead Developer2006 - 2011Infocaster
- Created services for mass news profiling and analytics.
- Built a recommendation system matching users based on online behavior, suggesting contacts and sources.
- Created online web portals for displaying and managing news (similar to Google Now).
- Created desktop applications for numerous clients, combining features such as RSS tracking, weather information, and commenting.
- Built various in-house websites and applications for top 500 enterprises.