Verified Expert in Engineering
Konstantin has been building cutting-edge WordPress websites for over a decade, ensuring that they meet his clients' needs on both the front end and the back end. Konstantin has also developed numerous React applications that have fulfilled a range of functionality including a mobile charity auction interface, a mentoring video chat interface, and a legal tech platform that made legal products cheaper and more accessible to users from all walks of life.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), YARN, Serverless Framework, AWS Lambda, PostgreSQL, MySQL, React, WordPress, PHP 7, Node.js
The most amazing...
...application I've built is a legal tech tool that allowed normal people to stand up to shady landlords and debt collectors.
- Developed a legal tech tool that allowed legal professionals to build and sell "over-the-counter" legal products such as demand letters to negligent landlords and aggressive debt collectors.
- Collaborated with non-technical legal partners to translate legal code into computer code.
- Developed a custom React integration with Docassemble's API to allow custom front-end user experiences for one of the leading open-source legal tech tools.
Founder and Lead Developer
- Designed striking marketing websites for businesses and NGOs that transformed their businesses and landed them #1 spots on Google search terms.
- Developed a developer-friendly workflow for building WordPress themes using static site generators and gulp to automatically compile WordPress PHP templates.
- Set up and managed internal business logic automation in clients' CRM's to deliver real-time analytics and customer acquisition, conversion, and retention metrics in Ontraport.
- Executed an active user data migration in MySQL to more robust data schema for active applications with 50,000+ active monthly users in the midst of an exponential growth period.
- Updated the branding, collateral, and marketing website to wide praise from customers and competitors alike. The rebranding remained untouched all the way through company acquisition in 2017.
- Streamlined the codebase to thousands resulting in a net decrease in code lines and complexity.
- Developed and deployed an interface to facilitate efficient bulk printing of auction catalog labels so that clients could print hundreds of labels at once with consistent branding and layout on normal office printers.
- Built a marketing agency from nothing to a quarter-million dollars of revenue in just two years by focusing on organic leads, cutting-edge design, and consistent quality.
- Managed dozens of client projects simultaneously at various stages of completion.
- Delivered consistent product quality across many different mediums including marketing websites, online alternative reality games, branding, video, and animation work by focusing on the clients' needs.
I worked on the front end and built a React-based front end that interfaced with back-end services running on Node.js and Python. It involved an integration with Docassemble that allowed existing legal tech hackers to use the platform to expand the offerings of their products to mailed, tracked letters, and an audit trail.
The most successful application was one that guided a user through a questionnaire that collected information about their last lease and gave them the ability to send a legally sound demand letter to their landlord if they violated local security deposit statutes. Collaborating with our internal counsel, I mapped out the product to ensure that the collected trail of evidence was sufficient to support a successful small claims court filing if the user's former landlord refused to comply with the demand letter.
When I started working with their team, they had a website that barely functioned and a brand that had two colors. To capture the diversity of their clients and their voices, I collaborated with a designer to completely rebrand their platform and introduce a color theme that could be flexible enough to intuitively categorize their content.
By advising them on content and internal marketing strategy, I helped Tackle Trading shake off a bad review from a nefarious source that was haunting them by taking the high road and instituting an internal policy for collecting testimonials and leveraging them via TrustPilot and all communication mediums.
They now have over 100 5-star reviews and a stellar online reputation that was achieved entirely organically.
Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation, Loopback, Serverless Framework, YARN, Unity3D, Microsoft Kinect
Node.js, React, BuddyPress, REST APIs
WordPress, Twilio, AWS Lambda, Docker, Ontraport, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Video Production, Mobile UX, Avid, Branding, Docassemble, Cloudflare, HTML Email, Game Design, Stereoscopic Video, Responsive Design
SendGrid, Sketch, Adobe After Effects, ProTools, Webpack
Master's Degree in Digital Media Production
University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA, United States
Bachelor's Degree in Physics and Studio Arts
University of Virginia - Charlottesville, VA, United States